my diet plan for weight loss

lukedubas

Awards
Right now I'm at 305.. I want to get down to about 220.
I lift 6 days a week and run 4 times a week- mon wed fri sat and a light bike tues and thurs.

I wake up and eat a banana and 3 large eggs.

Pre workout.. then workout with bcaa and then come home and drink ON whey. 2 servings.

Wait until dinner, then have some sort of meat. fish or chicken or lean ground beef. normally with broccoli and other veggies as well as brown rice.

It comes to about 1400-1500 calories.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
You've got a long road ahead of you but you can definitely get there through hard work and dedication. Id probably start with much higher calories then you plan on running. Can you give some stats. Age/height/training experience. It sounds like you're diving in hard/head first. May be more beneficial to take baby steps. I know its hard when you want to get results so bad but pushing the limits right off the bat makes it incredibly hard to stick to.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats pretty aggressive IMO. I would suggest to start with a higher calorie deficit at first.

What you proposed will work, its just gonna suck energy wise and get pretty tough as time goes on

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thats pretty aggressive IMO. I would suggest to start with a higher calorie deficit at first.

What you proposed will work, its just gonna suck energy wise and get pretty tough as time goes on
This. I think setting cals that low right off the bat is going to set you up for a disaster.

lukedubas

Awards
Background... 6'1" 23 years old and a few years ago I lost 80 lbs by doing IF and a lot of working out and running. just trying to lose it again and keep it off. what would a good number look like for cals?

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
You've got a long road ahead of you but you can definitely get there through hard work and dedication. Id probably start with much higher calories then you plan on running. Can you give some stats. Age/height/training experience. It sounds like you're diving in hard/head first. May be more beneficial to take baby steps. I know its hard when you want to get results so bad but pushing the limits right off the bat makes it incredibly hard to stick to.
I agree 100%....

Just eat at maintenance and workout 3-4 days a week to start.

At this point you will lose weight just by eating clean and you can always adjust your calories and workouts as you reach your goals.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
This. I think setting cals that low right off the bat is going to set you up for a disaster.
This. Starting with a calorie intake that low will leave you with no room to go lower when you hit a sticking point. No one likes to see slow progress, but slow and steady is always better in the long run when it comes to weight loss.

lukedubas

Awards
This. Starting with a calorie intake that low will leave you with no room to go lower when you hit a sticking point. No one likes to see slow progress, but slow and steady is always better in the long run when it comes to weight loss.
how many cals you think i should shoot for?

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
There are a lot of calorie calculators online that can help you. Just Google it.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how many cals you think i should shoot for?
When i was 230 i ate about 2200 to 2400 per day and lost 1 to 2 lbs per week.

Use this calculator to help you out...

TDEE Calculator

https://tdeecalculator.net

I would eat 5 to 6 smaller meals. Aiming for about 350 to 500 calories per meal.

Personally i like 3 solid meals with 2 to 3 whey shakes in between.

Meal 1: High protein, low carb solid meal

Meal 2: whey protein

Meal 3: High protein, low carb solid meal

Meal 4: whey protein

Meal 5: high protein, low carb solid meal

Meal 6: whey protein

There are tons of variations, but find what works for you. Don't give up.

Also, if you only take in 1500 calories per now, you have no where to go once your diet stalls
in 3 or 4 months. Also making radical caloric changes has the potential for crashing your
metabolism and doing serious damage to it, which could cause you to balloon back up if
you try to go back to normal eating.

John_Bowens

Awards
Hellooo Everyone!!!

You people will surprise to read this..I was at 250 but now I am only 90 within one year...Reallyy Shocking?????? :D:haha: My diet plan includes only natural Forskolin supplements...this is effortless solution of weight loss...only one thing we need to follow in this process...we have to drink more n more water...Forskolin supplements are natural Ayurvedic supplements with no side-effects...

One of my Friend suggested me for taking this..

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hellooo Everyone!!!

You people will surprise to read this..I was at 250 but now I am only 90 within one year...Reallyy Shocking?????? :D:haha: My diet plan includes only natural Forskolin supplements...this is effortless solution of weight loss...only one thing we need to follow in this process...we have to drink more n more water...Forskolin supplements are natural Ayurvedic supplements with no side-effects...

One of my Friend suggested me for taking this..
Sorry bot, forskolin is already pretty well known here