What is my bf %? (pic)

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Ehhh...maybe closer to 15% given how small you are (no offense, just being objective here) and still having decent belly fat.

How long have you been training? What does your training look like? What are your goals?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
tensing your abs? if so then probs around 15% my guess aswell

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
Abs but no muscle separation. I'd say 15-18% as well. Eat more food.

romeo1184

romeo1184

Awards
What up guys my name is Mark and im looking to get into some sarms to start a 3 month bulk which sarms you guys recommend and what brand ?

clk

clk

Awards
I agree with the 15% usually at around the 12% mark you start seeing some seratus and more separation

romeo1184

romeo1184

Awards
I havent really kept up with my performance/gains/strength... But now that im planning on using sarms I will

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
I havent really kept up with my performance/gains/strength... But now that im planning on using sarms I will
Dude...start your own thread lol.

And post in appropriate forum.

You will get plenty of advice.

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
What you think you'll gain with sarms you could easily achieve and more by fixing your diet.

Sarms are like steroids, in the fact that they are largely ineffective unless you're eating properly.

romeo1184

romeo1184

Awards
I agree with you 100% but I believe that by sticking to a strict diet which I am + sarms I can achieve better results

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
I would say 13% ish. Good on you for not being a fat a** =) Build some more mass and it will look even better on your frame.

Tugboat22

Tugboat22

Awards
I would guess 13-15. It looks like you've got some good genetics, diet and train you would be a beast man.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1452432003.239670.jpg

Mcelis323

Mcelis323

Awards
Im at 12.5% my abs aren't showing like that :0. Do you work on them often? I don't, twice a week. I would guess around 11%, you do look like your retaining a bit of water though.