Losing lots of weight and using Epiandrosterone.

Fausteezi

Awards
Hi, this is my first thread and I'm not familiar with how these work. I'm 6 foot tall and 295 lbs at 32% bf. I have a trainer and workout 3-4 days a week. It's high volume weight lifting with cardiovascular slit before and after. I'm seriously curious about trying Epiandrosterone, which converts to stanolone or something. Im hoping that this will help me along and that myself and my lady will enjoy the benefits. Should I just wait to drop more weight finstead or just go for it?

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Hi, this is my first thread and I'm not familiar with how these work. I'm 6 foot tall and 295 lbs at 32% bf. I have a trainer and workout 3-4 days a week. It's high volume weight lifting with cardiovascular slit before and after. I'm seriously curious about trying Epiandrosterone, which converts to stanolone or something. Im hoping that this will help me along and that myself and my lady will enjoy the benefits. Should I just wait to drop more weight finstead or just go for it?
I would drop more fat before taking the dive. Get into that 15% BF or lower range before cycling.

Have you looked into any fat burners? Try Ephedrine/Caffeine or Caffeine/Yohimbine.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
have you done your research on it? Do you know what it will do and what hormones it will affect? If not then that would be the first step