Intermittent Fasting and Sarms

strickamania

Awards
Has anyone ran Ostarine and or GW on an IF diet? If so, what were your results and did you take the Sarms on an empty stomach?

Julskee

Awards
I'm doing IF atm, working wonders and yes I do take it on a empty stomach

strickamania

Awards
You doing 16:8? And how many calories under maintenance are you eating? I'm 5'10 245, I'm trying for 1600-1800 cals per day

Julskee

Awards
I typically wait 6 hrs after waking then eat until I get the amount of cals I need then stop so it's quite flexible... Where are you getting your sarms from btw

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IF isn't going to provide better results over a regular diet, no matter what one is running. IF is just an eating schedule people follow due to their life style. Some people can only eat all of their food in a small window due to work, school, etc. Just eat your cals and follow your macros.

Reactions: Jag
Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
IF isn't going to provide better results over a regular diet, no matter what one is running. IF is just an eating schedule people follow due to their life style. Some people can only eat all of their food in a small window due to work, school, etc. Just eat your cals and follow your macros.
The actual "Leangains" approach works very well. Timing of macros is important.

There are many versions of Intermittent Fasting.

Julskee

Awards
For me IF is just more then a eating schedule it changed my body drastically then a normal 6 meals a day.... There is a lot more benefits then cons.