What is the best fat burner on the market?

Markus ATW

Awards
Getting back into training and looking for a product that can get me through cardio. Purchased Hyper Shred and it doesn't do a thing for me. Also purchased Liquid Clen from VPX stuff works well but I got my hands on the new formula. Should I try and get the old formula or is there anything better ?
Thanks in advance

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Everyone is going to say diet which of course is always the answer but pes shift is a must have for me on a cut

gator67

gator67

Awards
I believe there is not one single answer for you as it's going to depend on an individual's goals, current condition, diet, training, and response. I've had some good results lately incorporating intermittent fasting along with alphamine, forskolin95, and Exotherm. There are some very helpful products out there, you just need to find the right combination of supplement/diet /training for you

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So many good options ...my fav's are formutech Lean EFX and Level II, IFN Dexaprine, Hi- Tech pharma hydroxy elite, lipodrene, and stimerex.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I like norcodrene, alphamine and/or shift by pes. All awesome fat burners.

Swole is life

Awards
To answer your question in the most concise way possible:

2,4-Dinitrophenol is BY FAR the most potent fat burner / thermogenic in existence. Just a mild dose will far exceed the effects of a clen/t3 stack.

That said, it is a very dangerous compound. Make sure to do your due diligence and RESEARCH thoroughly before even considering usage.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chaos and Pain had a couple that will rock your world. See my signature for discount code

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like OxyMax XT. Not only is it a strong fat burner, but the appetite suppression is great. In addition, it also contains several nootropics that enhance mood and elevate one's sense of well being which may be effected negatively during a cut. It contains amentoflavone which has been shown to increase strength so a dose pre workout will help with energy, focus and strength. Perhaps the best ingredient is the F95 which is a full dose. The F95 will help you hold onto lean body mass and decrease fat mass. Granted, diet, training and rest need to be in check with this fat burner or any other option.

Markus ATW

Awards
You all are amazing! Thanks for your feedback. Ordered Norcodrene found a short date 90 cap for $20 also ordered Shift. Do I want the new formula of Alphamine? New formulas are seldom a good thing when it comes to burners. I'll be making my way through the list. Thanks again!!!!

liviet

liviet

Awards
I agree that Chaos and Pain has 2 products that work well together: Cannibal Claw and Inferno. Claw is a non-stim that enhances thyroid efficiency, while the Inferno is a stim base and will have you energized and focused.

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
Gotta drop Lipomorph into the mix here. And or Baiba. Both from Anteaus Labs.

They both can be stack with all the stim based fat burners but that do work very well on their own.

Especially for low valley diets, low carb diets and fasted cardio where you need to really tap the fat stores for fuel.

No gimmicks just high quality fat burning without the cracked out feeling.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
DNP Shouldnt even be brought up on topic to someone who is just getting back into training looking to lose weight, we have all been there where the results are not qiute coming fast enough and we are more susceptible to use a "riskier" product to get the results we are looking for. That's just asking for trouble. With proper diet and great supplements like norcodrene,oxymax xt, lipomorph ect you can make amazing gains then when we are at a point where its hard to drop lbs we can implement clen,t3,ephedrine ect.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am a huge fan of combining Combustion with DCP 2.0 for fat loss.

barbara benty

Awards
I never ever get stuck in those fatty ****s but heard a lot about garcinia cambogia.