Help with Kitchen Scale

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
Hey can anyone recommend a solid kitchen scale for a decent price, I'm really looking for quality but if I can keep the price low it would be nice...Thanks for the comments

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey can anyone recommend a solid kitchen scale for a decent price, I'm really looking for quality but if I can keep the price low it would be nice...Thanks for the comments
I purchased mine from Wal-mart around 10 years ago. Still works just as well as when purchased.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Unless you're making your own supplements that need 0.001g type accuracy, you probably would do just fine buying any scale. I think I got a biggest loser scale from a drug store like 6 years ago and it's never given me an issue.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Check out amazon. They have some for pretty cheap.

Volcanus

Volcanus

Awards
4 months ago I bought the Ozeri ZK14-R Pronto Digital Multifunction Kitchen and Food Scale on Amazon for about $14. It's been pretty solid. I'd recommend it.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
I got a Mira scale from Amazon. I think I did a search for kitchen scales and it was the #1 seller. That's usually how I decide in that kind of product! It's digital, does tare weight and a handful of different units of measurement. So far, so good. Good luck!