Football player Test Prop, Epistane, 11 oxo, GW 50156, DNP cycle log

B

BuddyTheElf

Awards
Hello all,

I've decided to log my next cycle on this forum and hopefully find a community worth sticking around.

Stats:

6'2, 235 lbs
Roughly 16-18% Body fat
Bench: 315
Squat: 435
Clean: 305
DL: 475

This will be my second cycle. First was test prop and anavar which was cut short at 5 weeks. Despite ending early, I still experienced good gains, going from 207-235. Diet and training was better than it ever had been in my life.

I would also like to mention that I am a college football player and am entirely aware of the risks associated with AAS and DNP supplementation, particularly the repercussions of failing a drug test. Please do not turn this thread into a slew of comments proclaiming that it isn't worth the risk or to just wait a few years.

My goal for this cycle is to lose body fat and gain LBM, so I'll label this a recomp cycle.

I'd like to get down to 12-14% Body fat while gaining 5-10 lbs of net gain (So roughly 12-18 lbs LBM gain with fat loss taken into account.)

Layout over 12 weeks:
Weeks 1-12: Test prop 100mg EOD
Weeks 1-12 (or until I run out): Epistane** 40 mg ED split morning and early afternoon
Weeks 1-12 (or until I run out): 11 oxo** 300 mg ED
GW 50156 30mg ED split morning and early afternoon
Weeks 1-2 and 9-10: DNP 200mg first 3 days then 400mg for remainder

**note: I'm only running the epistane and 11 oxo because I happened to have a few bottles laying around from a planned cycle years ago that never came to fruition. I'll use them for this cycle until I run out.

My first injection was yesterday morning. My injection technique has improved tenfold since my last cycle. I was thinking about pinning only delts this cycle as last time I rotated glutes, quads, and delts and got crippling PIP after glute and quad pins, but I don't want to do excessive damage as far as scar tissue goes. I'd love to hear some opinions on this.

I also took my first DNP cap 30 minutes ago, 200mg. Diet while on DNP will be a steep deficit of 1,000 kcals or predominantly proteins and fats. Complex carbs will be consumed roughly an hour before training and complex carbs, simple carbs, and whey protein immediately after. I'm curious in anyone has used glycerol while on DNP to help decrease sweating a little bit. I'm a pretty sweaty guy normally, so I'd like to negate whatever excess sweat I can.

I'm including some before pictures. My body fat estimate may be a bit low. Last spring I had shoulder surgery when I was 10% BF and ended up putting on quite a bit. Throughout this season my diet wasn't very clean, so I put on a bit more fat there, as well. Hopefully this cycle corrects this problem. Also due to surgery, the entire left side of my torso is still slightly smaller and underdeveloped compared to my right side. I'm hoping this cycle will expedite bodies process of balancing itself out.

Attachments

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Couple things. 12 weeks is a bit long for Epistane. Unless you are protecting your liver double time, which either I missed or you didn't mention.

Also a warning. I would remove all DNP talk from this thread lest it get shut down. Read the rules.

B

BuddyTheElf

Awards
Thanks for the heads up, I was not aware of that. I'll get it changed.

And I should clarify, the epistane will only be for 6 weeks. I've only got one bottle of it and that's about how long it will last.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for the heads up, I was not aware of that. I'll get it changed.

And I should clarify, the epistane will only be for 6 weeks. I've only got one bottle of it and that's about how long it will last.
Still get some kind of cycle/liver support for those 6 weeks.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Heard great things about AR1MACARE PRO

It has all the right stuff in it! Cycle care plus!! :D

B

BuddyTheElf

Awards
Will definitely pick up some liver support