Belly fat

JS424

Awards
I began working out hard about 8 months ago. In that time, I've lost 40 pounds, and I have also put on a lot of muscle mass. My arms used to be tiny and now I have pretty solid biceps and triceps and my chest has grown quite a bit. Also losing 40 pounds, my body looks pretty good now, but I still have belly fat that just won't seem to go away. My belly was my biggest thing that got me into working out because I was just getting to be a legitimate fat ass.

I have be keeping a pretty solid diet with around 1g protein per pound a day, limited carbs, mostly cut out drinking except for maybe once or twice a month. I don't eat out anymore. I do generally have a red bull every day. But I am eating caloric deficits everyday and training everyday.

Is it just more of a time thing to get rid of the belly fat? Or are there certain things I can incorporate to help speed it up?

I try to do about 15 -20 minutes of cardio a day too on top of my weight training.

Thanks

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
HIIT is worth trying in that cardio window

Congrats on the progress brother, you're already doing it right it seems

Some supplements can help and you may be at that point to try one.
Look into alphamine is my top suggestion, by PES.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
yep alphamine norcodrene and shift are all great. and i agree hiit would definitley be a good idea. i think you will burn a lot more fat when you start that and still doing steady state cardio as well.