Test cyp trouble please help.

Alex0842

Awards
Hi, I recently started a test cyp cycle my body fat was sitting around 16-18% weighing around 190-200 pounds the weird thing i understood weight would be gained but I was gaining weight like CRAZY and not the good kind this was not quality weight. People thought I was on steroids before using them. I'm now and 220 pounds and can't lose anything on this 1600 cal diet I decided to abort the cycle I used an adex as my ai but had very little effect. My diet is 150-200g protein carbs are 125-150 depending on training days I eat very low sodium fats fall wherever they wish. Will this subside I'm practically starving and look like I'm eating everything. Has anyone else encountered this? I'm 24 btw and have been training for almost 5 years.
I used supertest 400
2 shots a week. 1ml

Alex0842

Awards
I'm also doing 20-25 mins of cardio on treadmill for 5.4 everyday. Also stopped cycle at 6 weeks.

Rcbo225

Awards
Ive heard of people blowing up from these test only cycles (water weight) from my understanding test only cycles are best whenever you have a low body % to begin with

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like your adex might have been bunk/underdosed. Were you doing 1/2ml 2X week for a total of 400mg? Or is that 1ml shot 2X week for a total 800mg test/week?

-edit- after poking around the super test blends I see are mainly fast acting esthers so you're going to have higher aromatization. Combine that with a bunk AI and potentially 800mg/week and you'll blow up like a house from water weight.