HELP FOR TOMORROW'S PHOTOSHOOT!!

1kerry

Awards
Hi guys hope you can help me.

Tomorrow Im gonna have a photoshoot for personal purposes, and guess what?? I woke up without veins and looking worst than when I was carb depleted =(

Im a newbie and dont know what happened, yesterday was carb load day, I took 420gr of carbs, 37gr of fats and 150 of protein, IM 163lbs almost 6ft and my normal ingest of carbs was around 160gr of carbs for the last weeks.

I just consumed around 20gr of carbs for 5 days, the first picture was yesterday after those 5 days without carbs first thing in thee morning, and was way more vascular than today .

What you recommend me to do today, cut carbs, increase carbs? cut water , more water?

Thanks!

Attachments

Hastur

Awards
I've never prepped like yourself before, but it sounds like you had too many carbs and put on a lot of water weight. I hope more experienced guys chime in here. If it was me, I'd cut the carbs, lower your sodium, up the water intake, and hit the sauna to sweat off some of the water you put on. Again, this is what I would do, but I hope others chime in!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm not really an expert either about prepping for a photo shoot. My guess is if you google it you will find an answer pretty quick. I'm sure its a common issue.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
You still look ripped to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!