Exotherm

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Gonna do a log of exotherm. As of today down to 211.8 started carb cycling last week has helped a lot. Once I add in exotherm with bombshell cant weight to see the fat melt off. Il try to post a beginning pic tonight and keep everyone posted on daily weight and fina result pics. Any questions or suggestions let me know. All Im taking is dyamatize protein and bombshell preworkout then adding exotherm. Ps if you haven't tried bombshell yet you need to get some asap from TGB the stuff is great for focus and energy keeps me rolling til lunch time and im up at 5am for the gym.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Thx brundel appreciate that gonna put my all into this run

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Give it 100% brother. I love watching these logs progress ;)

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sub a dub dubbed

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In as well. I have a bottle of this but haven't started it yet.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

2 scoops of Bombshell
1 pump of exotherm

Weight was up to 213 but had a high carb day yesterday so expected it to be up but il be back down tomorrow. Started technically lastnight had 1 pump. Obviously not gonna see any results off day1. felt pretty good between the bombshell and exotherm I was sweating like a freak. I forgot to mention was in a wreck in may 22nd gotta have surgery sept 23rd on my shoulder. So all my workouts are light lost over half my strength in right arm. Did chest and shoulders all light dumb bell workouts. Flat bench 4 sets of 60lb dumbbells for 10 reps decline 55s for 4 sets of 10-12 then cable flys for 50 on each side.

Shoulders- Arnolds 4 sets of 40s 10 reps, side raises 25s 3 sets of 10, front raises 20s 4 sets for 10 reps, and rear cable delts 20 each side for 10-12.
Gonna run tonight then do hiit for 200 cals tomorrow.

Also how do I posy pics being newer to forum?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you have to have a certain number of posts.
Just get in a few threads and comment. Can likely get post count up in a day or 2 max. Just agree or disagree or bump or sub or participate. Easy.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
K thx man would like to post pics so its a solid thread and log

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Well Il find a way to get pics cause imo I think that makes for a great log! Day 2-

Took today off the gym but ran lastnight for 2 miles. Weight was still at 213 but after I showered and put on Exotherm I got crazy warm and started sweating so must be working. Tomorrow is back day hoping to get some hiit in as well so I can really speed the weightloss up. Thinking of adding syn thermo and lipomorph to this stack. Really want be at 200 or lower by oct 10th for a wedding. But nothing crazy to post today hoping results get better from here forward.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Day 4- 2 scoops of bombshell
3 pumps yesterday of exotherm
weight- 212.6

Yesterday went to 3 pumps think its gonna be the sweet spot might try 3 and a half this weekend. Can tell ab lines are coming in more still have the gut to lose but lines are visible so that's a good thing. Back was this morning

Wide grip lat pull downs. 4 sets-130-12
cable rows- 3 sets 135-10
reverse bar rows 4 sets 135-10
rope rows 2 sets 120-12
dead lifts 4 sets 320-5 then amrap
reverse lat pull downs 3 sets 115-15

Even though shoulder is aching pretty good deadlifts are starting to go back up. was at 435 before wreck in may 22nd but due to loss of strength really hard to get anything back. but so far liking it but nothing crazy to rave about yet only 4 days in. Also had an idea if I email pics to one of you guys could u post them il do a once a week pic update if anybody is willing to do that.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Thx man appreciate you posting those! Il keep you guys posted with a weekly pic unless you guys prefer day to day

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good job man. You look like a big strong guy. Exotherm oughta be just the thing to help get you dried and shredded.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Yea so bummed always have a had a problem getting abs 2 years ago used to weigh 300lbs have put in a lot of work. before the wreck in may was looking absurd and got looking really good then lost close to 15lbs and majority was muscle mass sucks how quick you can lose it. Really appreciate that comment a lot jebrook

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No worries man. We all go through setbacks and backslides. You're in the perfect place for motivation and education. You'll get to where you wanna go with your physique and health. No doubt.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Kill it Mattabolic, in for the ride buddy

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Thx Iron Addiction really appreciate that gonna go hard with this debating to add a few things to really kick it in high gear before surgery sept 23rd. But im for sure gonna run a 2nd bottle of exotherm.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad you got a starting pic up!
Exotherm will really help you reach your goals.
Also good job on the weight loss! Keeping a log here can really help as you feel accountable and everyone can give advice if needed. I think maybe bi weekly pictures should suffice. Enough for changes to happen.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
K really appreciated there brundel yeah I do feel more accountable keeping a log. Especially since people wana see weight drop when your using a product. I will for sure do a bi-weekly pic. Hoping to see progress quick wana get abs think this carb cycle to is really gonna help.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Day 5- Weight 211.6

3 pumps of Exotherm
1sample pack of alphamine

Leg day- squats- 4 set 225-5 *then amrap
leg sled- 3 sets of 675-10
extensions- 3 sets 120-10
hip thrusts- 3 sets 135-12

Felt wiped and weak today on legs haven't been able to get much strength back in them since wreck. Still got things done and pushed hard really like alphamine seems stronger than what it is dosed at. Especially since I take bombshell and it has every stim in it. But weight is down and tomorrow is hiit for 200 calories so weight should just keep going down from here.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Thinking about ordering alphamine to add to this stack what you guys think?

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
just bombshell was gonna do a massive stack but couldn't decide and exotherm tempted me so just running exotherm and bombshell brundel

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can exotherm and dermacrine be taken at the same time?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How would I dose both products? How many hours apart? Same body parts to apply?
Hey bro.. can you ask these questions in the Exotherm FAQ Thread. This is Mattabolic's log thread :bigpk:

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My apologies..will do
no worries bro. just didnt want to derail his thread with lots of questions :)

plus the answers to your questions will help other people in the FAQ Thread, because more people will see them.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Thx man I wana do really really well with this. cant wait til weight realy starts dropping. Once I add alphamine weight b gone

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
no that's been over 2 year period gagandugan

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Still, I think that's pretty impressive. What is your goal weight? Around 200? 6 weeks... yeah, it's not a piece of cake, but it's doable.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
well last sept was the thinnest ive ever been but stupid me lost it wayyyyyyyy way to fast and I was at 199.8 and lost a lot of muscle. but judging by 199 I think I need to be at 190 or 195 for abs. but yea I wana hit 200 before wedding in oct 10th lower if possible gagandugan

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
was doing iifym and was on tons of stims then was running and lost way to much muscle mass and rebounded after and then did a bulk and went up to 227. now im finally getting back down. But now the one guy I know that im gonna have coach me after my surgery is having me carb cycling. Its tough but it defly works.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Day 6- Weight 210 even

Woke up late this morning so rushed in to do cardio. Only got in 160 cals of hiit 2 scoops of bombshell is way to much doing cardio started dry heaving but kept going and was sweating like a freak between exotherm and pre workout. So things are starting to kick in and yesterday was even a high carb day so was expecting to be a 1lb heavier, but to my surprise was lighter. I can not waitttttttt to add Alphamine this is gonna get cray cray. Let the weight loss games begin. Didn't notice the lines as much as I usually do waking up but love handles were not sagging as much like flat tires as they usually do.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Day 7- weight 211

It's a long day it's moving day. Started at 450am headed to gym. 1 packet of metabolic nutrition preworkout and 1 pump of exotherm. Was up a lb but looked and felt lighter. Belt even went one more notch over this morning before going to the hall.

Back day
Wg lat pull downs- 125lbs 4 sets 8-10
Seated cable rows- 135lbs 3sets 8-10
Reverse bar rows-135lbs 3sets 8-10
Reverse pull downs- 125 3sets 8-10

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Day 8- Weight 211.2

Was mad I was heavier but I Know its water weight, because ate and drank a ton of water late lastnight after the move. I didn't even hit my macros because of moving but still came close didn't hit protein or carbs.Even though Im heavier im thinner I can tell took a pic this morning and ab line is coming in real real good lovinggggggg this stuff its gold in a bottle. I felt weak in legs today but didn't get any sleep in the new house at all tossed and turned. Also did 150 cals of hiit. Workouts aren't what I want them to be its hard with the shoulder and hard to get consistent knowing I have to have surgery in 4 weeks. But im going as hard as I can so this is a solid log

Leg day-
squats-205 4 sets of 8
Leg sled 615 3sets of 10 paused reps
Weighted lunges. 40dbells 3 sets of 10
Abs 3 sets of weighted pull downs and leg raises

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Question would exotherm, alphamine, bombshell thn if I decided to add bronkaid into mix would it be to much or a good boost? Seems to help a lot of people I want rid of this gut so bad.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Question would exotherm, alphamine, bombshell thn if I decided to add bronkaid into mix would it be to much or a good boost? Seems to help a lot of people I want rid of this gut so bad.
Too many Stims IMO. You ought to look into some of the Evomuse topical fat burners or their other products that reduce fat through other mechanisms and pathways. Attack the fat reduction from multiple angles with less cardiovascular stress.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Thx Jebrook il look into evomuse right now. Need to get rid of the but and the butt cheek at the bottom of gut.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Does it work well Jebrook? May buy some if it truly tightens u up and eliminates fat.