Do Ketones work?

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Thoughts?

Im considering a daily dose for pretty much the whole year, do you think its worth it?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Are you referring to raspberry ketones? A little more info would be helpful. What dose are you looking to take, what product is it, etc.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
rasberry ketones

Looking at 2x600mg of any brand I can get good reviews

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
rasberry ketones

Looking at 2x600mg of any brand I can get good reviews
What are you goals? Give us some info on yourself. What are you trying to accomplish by taking raspberry ketones? What are you current body stats and what are you trying to change or improve?

I can try to help you by giving you some info on raspberry ketones - there have been multiple studies done studying this, especially after it was popularized by Dr. OZ a few years back. There are studies that support that the extract can increase lypolisis, but the studies are inconsistent with fair results at best. Do some google searching and read up on it, there is some evidence in rat studies that it has a positive effect on body comp, but nothing fantastic. There are many other better products available that are more studied, tested, and verified to deliver results. Have you considered any other supplements for fat loss? I'm assuming fat loss is your goal.

JXiiXViii

JXiiXViii

Awards
  • Established
Your money is probably better spent elsewhere if you're looking for something to help with fat loss.

Just get some caffeine, EGCG, L-Tyrosine, and Target A-2 and you're good to go.