Question about Clen dosage

SteamRollerX

SteamRollerX

Awards
Hello, I've actually been bulking for the longest time and want to seriously consider lowering my body fat %

I'm 29
6'4, 288lbs with 24% body fat.

I've been adjusting my calorie intake to around 2500 and keeping the protien high as well. My question is, with my height/weight, what dosage of Clen should I be using? Should I stack anything else with it?

jaces

jaces

Awards
clen isnt realy weight dependent so begin with 20-40mcg a day and see how you feel.. i like to cycle it 2 days on 2 days of.. and its half life is 24h so just take it in the morning

K

KillIt

Awards
Drink lots of water too, add cardiovascular if you haven't already. Are you prepping for a comp, or just wanting to lose the fat? You may also want to consider carb cycling, **** works miracles when done right

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Drink lots of water too, add cardiovascular if you haven't already. Are you prepping for a comp, or just wanting to lose the fat? You may also want to consider carb cycling, **** works miracles when done right
+1 on carb cycling. That will yield incredible results if you're strict with your diet. Start with clen at 20mcg for the first few days and increase by 20mcg every few days. Also, be sure to taper your dosage down the same way you tapered up. You don't want to get up to 100mcg and suddenly stop taking it. Taper it up, and then taper it back down.

I would also highly suggest supplementing with taurine and potassium while on clen, and drink plenty of water. The sides of clen can be annoying, and the cramps and muscle soreness can be avoided with proper taurine and potassium intake. The taurine will also help to keep your cardiovascular system in safe while running clen. Just dose your clen smart and don't push it, clen is serious stuff! Good luck man.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bkk92233 Weight Loss 11
J Anabolics 0
D Anabolics 9
N Anabolics 1
L Anabolics 77