Dieting for the final beach day of the summer.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey everyone, I pretty much never post here but I figured I'm probably going to do one of the hardest diets in my life ever, so I figured I'd post here for accountability. I have no accountability partners around me because the majority of them don't work out and are "foodies", so I was hoping for some accountability here. I feel without accountability, my willpower just crumbles when dieting. I've recomped pretty well and I'm around 12-13% BF right now, but for probably the last beach day of the summer in two weeks I want to look as good as I can on the beach. I've never really bothered training for vanity as I've mostly done it for health/athletic reasons, but this summer I want to end it well. I'm pretty much gonna do a cyclical ketogenic diet, and my carb up days aren't going to be very high calories. I do have a few supplements I'm using to hopefully stave off muscle catabolism (Strafe, Intra-MD, MyoSynergy) but generally I'm expecting to lose some muscle mass since this cut is going to be drastic. I'm pretty much just going to check in every day saying "I stayed on track" (hopefully).

Thanks to anyone who tunes in! I'll be doing this until Aug 22.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet. I'm in to see how your cut goes.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today was a success. Hoping to drop 3 lbs by Aug 22. Going keto initially always makes me feel like crap.