fat loss cycle/Under active thyroid

Groott

Awards
Hi

My girlfriend has a under active thyroid
And uses 0.050 ltroxin might be missed spell lol.

Shes been training and dieting ( given by nutritionist) like crazy and seeing some good results.

But she would like to go that extra mile by using something like clen or eca ............
Basicly cut down like crazy and get ripped

The main question here is
What can she take that will work with the thyroid .

Some background
5.9 ft
56kg
20% body fat
24 old
training for about 10 months now

Thanx for all the help .

jaces

jaces

Awards
basicly anything.. but woman do beter with ephedra or eca than clen..but shes only started so wait til shes a bit more experienced

Liv_gr8t

Awards
I'm a female... Much older than your girlfriend but many years of experience in the fitness industry being a former fitness competitor and trainer with Hashimoto and hypothyroidism. Stay away from clen..it's not worth the sides... !!!!! After a bit more experience under her belt with training and diet, plus losing more body fat, then consider introducing ECA or liquid albuterol.

jaces

jaces

Awards
I'm a female... Much older than your girlfriend but many years of experience in the fitness industry being a former fitness competitor and trainer with Hashimoto and hypothyroidism. Stay away from clen..it's not worth the sides... !!!!! After a bit more experience under her belt with training and diet, plus losing more body fat, then consider introducing ECA or liquid albuterol.
i would just add that albuterol does not work for most people because we lack some key ensiemes needed for albuterol ,basicly like you get lactose intolerent people that cant use milk

Groott

Awards
Thanx for the reply. She's very hard headed lol . So il make sure she dont take clen.

She still wants to take something
Have you heard about f$ck off fat

Groott

Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1438586390.198842.jpg
this is what she can get lol. On the fat burner side .

Maybe she can stack fat burners with ...........