A well build stack for shreding bodyfat

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking about making a stack of Exoderm and the new SHIFT from pes...

What do you guys think of this ?

Also anything i should add?

Im not much in to stims.. So nonstim would be preferd. Maybe something like BAIBA?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First, what is your height, weight, how long have you been dieting, what are your macros?

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
First, what is your height, weight, how long have you been dieting, what are your macros?
6.83 feet

231 lbs

diet going on for about 1 month a break and 1 month again.. And i want some extra fatburning. macros im not into.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
6.83 feet

231 lbs

diet going on for about 1 month a break and 1 month again.. And i want some extra fatburning. macros im not into.
If you're not into macros, then you're setting yourself up to fail. Get your diet in check before adding supplements.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
If you're not into macros, then you're setting yourself up to fail. Get your diet in check before adding supplements.
I follow a meal plan from my former coach... 700 grams of meat pr day. 750 grams of veggies. pr day. 50 grams of almonds . or mixed nnuts. Iff this means anything to you. its nocarb./lowcarb. if any carbs they are healthy.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I follow a meal plan from my former coach... 700 grams of meat pr day. 750 grams of veggies. pr day. 50 grams of almonds . or mixed nnuts. Iff this means anything to you. its nocarb./lowcarb. if any carbs they are healthy.
That doesn't really help us. You need to tell us what your macros are, total calories, tell us about your training and go into detail about your approach so far before we can recommend anything, More than likely, all you need to do it diet more and do not need any supps.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Agree fully with Ant. Figure out what your total daily calorie intake is according to your meal plan and lower the overall calories to create a deficit. Keep your protein intake to at least 1g per pound of body weight, and take out carbs and fats as required to reduce your calorie intake to create a caloric deficit.

What is your current training routine? Are you incorporating any cardio?

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Agree fully with Ant. Figure out what your total daily calorie intake is according to your meal plan and lower the overall calories to create a deficit. Keep your protein intake to at least 1g per pound of body weight, and take out carbs and fats as required to reduce your calorie intake to create a caloric deficit.

What is your current training routine? Are you incorporating any cardio?
Thanks i will do a write uo of my training and food intake.. I have been traning a couple of years. First it was only to recover from a back injury-.. I get what you are saying.. Will do it right !

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Thanks i will do a write uo of my training and food intake.. I have been traning a couple of years. First it was only to recover from a back injury-.. I get what you are saying.. Will do it right !
Awesome man! Yeah let us know, there are plenty of very intelligent people on this site that would be happy to help you out if you give us your current diet and training specifics! Good luck bro.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Awesome man! Yeah let us know, there are plenty of very intelligent people on this site that would be happy to help you out if you give us your current diet and training specifics! Good luck bro.
But be patience :D my english is a bit rusty :p

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
200 protein
147 carbs
50/70 gramsof fats (Fish oil mct and linseed )(Nuts and organic butter)

Im 1.85 m 105 kilos

I drink about 4 liters water daily.

I dont use protein powder anymore..I just eat food.. The reason im asking for your help, is i need that extra boost..

I Eat 4 times a day.. Normally i eat 5 times.. But i have put two meals together.

Its a low carb diet. I works i have lost about 8-9 kilos the last two months.

I recently trained a full body program - (Im thinking about trying something else)

Zercher squats - 4 x 12 reps

Legpress 10 x 8 reps

Leg curl - 4 x 12 reps

Lat Pulldown - 3 x 15 reps

Seated Row - 3 x 12 reps

Face Pull high - 3 x 12 reps

Face Pull Medi polly - 3 x 12 reps

Hammer curls - 3 x 10

Forarms - 3 x 15/25

Curls - 3 x 10

Sometimes i finish with a 30 minut bike ride. ¨

At my cardio i use a prowler/sledge 6-10 turns with as much weight i can handle . Or i just use the bike,OR both!. If you need anything else please tell me.. Hope this helps a bit...

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
john.patterson could this help you helping me :D ?

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Bump... Please tell me what else i need to write in here :( im new here and need some help,,,Please excuse my shiit english...

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
if you are using a low carb diet there are very few supplements you actually need for fat loss. however, some things can be very helpful.

I like to use copious amounts of l-carnitine pre meal along with some fish oils/ CLA

you are eating far to low of fat content. you can add various fats to your supplement list.. Coconut oil, MCTs, primrose oil, even butter has nice attributes in a low carb environment.

you MUST lower your protein and UP your Fats to do a low carb diet right..

frankly, your diet isn't really good. its more like a throw back diet to the 80's// low fat approach.

set your macros like this for the best fatloss on low carbs..

Fats=60-65%
protiens= 30-35%
Carbs= 5-10%

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Bump... Please tell me what else i need to write in here :( im new here and need some help,,,Please excuse my shiit english...
My bad for not getting back to you. I agree partially with what ripper said, however I don't like ketogenic diets, which is what he is suggesting. You're eating a pretty low amount of calories for you body weight, those numbers come to about 2000 calories a day. Have you been losing weight? Or are you stalled with your current training and diet?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Also, how many days per week are you doing your training? I think full body programs can work, but there are better options out there. How many days do you train per week?

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
if you are using a low carb diet there are very few supplements you actually need for fat loss. however, some things can be very helpful.

I like to use copious amounts of l-carnitine pre meal along with some fish oils/ CLA

you are eating far to low of fat content. you can add various fats to your supplement list.. Coconut oil, MCTs, primrose oil, even butter has nice attributes in a low carb environment.

you MUST lower your protein and UP your Fats to do a low carb diet right..

frankly, your diet isn't really good. its more like a throw back diet to the 80's// low fat approach.

set your macros like this for the best fatloss on low carbs..

Fats=60-65%
protiens= 30-35%
Carbs= 5-10%
Thanks for your post. :)

I actually use organic butter and mct oil!

And i know its oldschool . But it has worked..It just makes your life a living hell.. Im not eating like that atm. Its vacation time so i let go a bit.. Im thinking going back to meat veggies and rice.. And i have changed my traning split aswell, Cla and lcar dont really work for me.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Also, how many days per week are you doing your training? I think full body programs can work, but there are better options out there. How many days do you train per week?
To sum up your questions.

I trained 3-4 days a week mostly weights. And yes i lost 8 kilos i have put 1.4 kilos on after i stopped eating like that.. No biggie.. I have vacation atm ;)

I have started my old training spilt.. Which is a 3-split.

Monday : Back/biceps Tuesday : Chest/triceps Wednesday : restday Thursday : Back/biceps Friday : : Chest/triceps Saturday : Legs Sunday : Restday

I do a lot of different exorzises on the different days ...Shoulders i do with back and bi´s and with legs i also do core traning.

And i will incorparate cardio after weight sessions. So i work out 5 days a week now :) And thanks for writing back bro,.

Im trying to shred fat...The muscle building will be my next stop. :) i need to lose atleast 10 kilos of fat before i will change it up. And eat more.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
To the OP pm me if your looking for fat loss ideas i have a easy program that will help you for free.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nutrition is the absolute most important thing. Ive actually used both shift and exotherm and like them both, just know that nutrition comes first. Definitely get an idea of your macros, even if you dont count them to the t, make sure you stay within range. The tighter your diet, the better and faster your results will come/be.