birthday cheat weekend

louis19

louis19

Awards
opinions please guys, helpful only! iv been cutting for 22 weeks now and iv dropped 3stone and gone from 22%bf to just over 11%. iv had 6 cheat meals in this time and 1 cheat day. its my birthday this friday and obviously i want to blow out and relax, eat cake and enjoy a party or 3 with friends and family on the friday and saturday, and maybe sunday! can i really do that much damage in those 3 days? im not on about bloat or water weight but fat gain. my diet will carry on after which is 250g protein, 80g fats and 120g carbs. carbs drop to 80g on rest days. resistance training 5 days a week with 40mins HIIT cardio and same cardio on rest days but done fasted. like i said any helpful responses welcomed!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Leave it to one day.

You can have fun without the extra calories, this will be nothing but steps backwards and long term you'll be glad you didn't binge

louis19

louis19

Awards
i know me, i can smash 10,000 cals in a day easy! im a monster once i start lol. this is what worries me

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i know me, i can smash 10,000 cals in a day easy! im a monster once i start lol. this is what worries me
So set a predetermined limit to the amount of cheating allowed each day. Have fun but don't go overboard.

louis19

louis19

Awards
yeah might just eat cleanish all day n hav a cheat each night for my evening meal

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Don't get me on the ice cream and cake or its all over haha ice cream is my weakness.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Leave it to one day.

You can have fun without the extra calories, this will be nothing but steps backwards and long term you'll be glad you didn't binge
i dont agree, i say live life and enjoy it. 3 days is nothing and might even shock the body into more fatloss the following week. I would go and have fun OP! : ) and happy early birthday!!

SkylineLvr

SkylineLvr

Awards
I agree with Blergs. Enjoy your weekend, you only get one birthday a year. Sit back, relax, and have a good time. Any damage you do to your physique will only be temporary. You seem to have a good grasp on your fitness and diet, so you'll be back in no time.