Summer cut.

L

LiftBigC

Awards
I am starting a thread to document my progress and hopefully motivates others to take their fitness to another level.
I am 22, 199lbs(this morning), 5'10.
Max lifts:
Bench-315
Squat-395
Dead-405
Military-225
2 months ago I was focused on strength and not caring much about fat gain. I ate anything and everything, lifts were increasing and I was happy. I was a strong fat kid. My highest weight was 229lbs. I have cleaned up my diet a bit the past few weeks, but this last week was my most dedicated and I went from 207 to 199 in 7 days. I am consuming 2200 calories a day, 200g protein, 200g carbs, 75g fat. Any suggestions on helping me keep as much muscle while losing fat would be appreciated. I am introducing fasted cardio tomorrow.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You could always check out norcodrene by pes at Strong Supplement Shop. I always like to throw in CLA and raspberry ketones to when im cutting. cut back on carbs and up protein if you have to. Try to base carbs around your workout. Up cardio sessions. Those are just a few recommendations.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fasted cardio is not better than cardio at any other point in the day. I would also prefer HIIT cardio if you can recover from it. To keep as much lean mass as possible, start with a smalle deficit. I also wouldn't do any cardio until you absolutely need to. Just go with a deficit at first.

In terms of products, I would look into OxyMax XT. It has a solid list of ingredients that will help you with your goal of losing fat, but retain lean mass. What will really help that is the addition of Forskolin which improves fat metabolism, lose fat while keeping lean body mass.The combination of Higenamine and Rauwolscine can also help accelerate fat loss.

L

LiftBigC

Awards
Thanks everyone for the suggestions. I'll look into getting some supplements to aid in my goals.

R

robvano79

Awards
I started in february with alpha max and tnt and them started alpha max and alphamine
I didnt finished the alphamine so i switched to Oxy max which i been on for about 3weeks now

choccyswag

choccyswag

Awards
If you're eating low carb, keep proteins high like more than 30% and have enough healthy fats in your diet, your fat should shred quite fast. Especially if you add some cardio in there after your leg days. You can always adjust your kcal by taking off 250/day if your weight isn't changing at the end of each week (weight yourself same time each day).

I think you should do that first before relying on supplements so much.

L

LiftBigC

Awards
I will be eating 2200 cals, 200g protein, 200g carbs and 75g fat as I stated and I will adjust each week if I don't see changes. What's everyone's thoughts on carb cycling? 4 days low, 1 day high.

L

LiftBigC

Awards
Weighed 196lbs this morning before fasted cardio. I'm starting to see changes in my body. Skin on my lower belly is getting thinner. Only been 2 weeks and I feel like I've had great progress.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
NattyDaddy420 Cycle Logs 94
DemntedCowboy Supplement Logs 148
DemntedCowboy Supplement Logs 0