6 weeks cut progress. How much longer until 10%?

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
I'm 6'0. First picture is 6 weeks ago at 202 pounds. Second is today at 195.5 pounds. What would you guys say my body fat is?

I'll add a WAY before picture when I was 223 and started cutting as well.
WIN_20150426_130131.JPG
WIN_20150612_102003.JPG

Attachments

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Between the lighting and the horrible angle there's no way to tell ha

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
lmao, what lighting? i took the picture with a laptop both times in the same position. only difference is a bit of a tan and shaved body hair.

ps, booneman if you can't see a difference then i think your companies x-gels and reduce xt are bunk because those are what i've been taking between the pics. but i bet if this was a review thread all the SNS reps would be saying 'definite decrease in midsection fat, chest looks fuller, lower back fat not as prominent...'

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
lmao, what lighting? i took the picture with a laptop both times in the same position. only difference is a bit of a tan and shaved body hair.

ps, booneman if you can't see a difference then i think your companies x-gels and reduce xt are bunk because those are what i've been taking between the pics. but i bet if this was a review thread all the SNS reps would be saying 'definite decrease in midsection fat, chest looks fuller, lower back fat not as prominent...'
No need to take shots at me... Or SNS... I said it meaning the angle and blurry/poor/overly bright spotted lighting are horrible. You asked for critique but it's impossible to give that with an awkward half side shot in poor lighting. Also, you only stated you wanted a bf estimate, not a "good job bro". Relax and read what was written captain defensive.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Dude, all he said was the light was different and he's right. The pic on the left is very bright...white..its tough to see if you had the same definition as well as you have hair over your abs in the first pic. The second pic you look leaner and much better because its darker light (tan always shows more) and less hair showing your abs. Its just really tough to tell WHERE you started on the left because its just so bright of a pic and hair over your abs. The pic on the left LOOKS much leaner.

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
Dude, all he said was the light was different and he's right. The pic on the left is very bright...white..its tough to see if you had the same definition as well as you have hair over your abs in the first pic. The second pic you look leaner and much better because its darker light (tan always shows more) and less hair showing your abs. Its just really tough to tell WHERE you started on the left because its just so bright of a pic and hair over your abs. The pic on the left LOOKS much leaner.
fair enough guys. sorry, just had too much alcohol when i posted this thread.

still love SNS products. hit 145 x 3 strict OHP today at 195 when that was pretty hard at 220 as well.

i was just talkin sh1t lmao....i do think i look MUCH better in the after pic though. In the last week multiple people have began commenting about my fat loss and even some jelly friends are saying to quit cutting and start bulking..ayyyy

Johnston

Johnston

Awards
Although it's hard to tell, if pushed I would say you are slightly leaner in the second pic... but it's hardly night and day as mentioned, due to the lighting, hair etc. You've certainly done well coming from the 223 pic though.

TBH though, in 6-weeks, if your routine and especially diet is on point, your loss of a 1lb/week is about right... 1-2lb is considered healthy. I'd stop thinking the SNS stuff is making that much difference though, because it isn't... the average loss you've seen is going to be down to your diet and routine. Supps don't make that much difference, and even if you hadn't been taking that stuff you'd still be able to lose the same or more with a well controlled diet and training programme. Your loss is average, not a miracle thanks to the wonders of supplements. That said, I have found myself in the past that the placebo effect can be very powerful... it's a medical fact that it can make a difference for sure. No harm in continuing what you're doing, but your nutrition is and always will be the key, not a pill or powder.

You'll never know your true BF% without a Dexa scan, as you could be hiding visceral fat around your organs, but assuming you're not, based on your pictures there, you're somewhere north of 15% I'd say.

Ignore your friends (especially those who come across jealous and/or are in worse shape than you)... do what feels right for you and what makes you happy.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established