Starting Clen Cycle Tomorrow

xTrick

Awards
I'm going to be starting my clen cycle tomorrow and I have all the dosing and other information sorted out already. Currently, I know to supplement taurine, potassium, multis and fish oils in my diet as I begin cutting and also keep my calories low. I'm going to be doing a keto diet as well and would just like to know if any of you have any last minute tips and strategies I should take advantage of before starting my cycle. Any help is really is appreciated, thank you!

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
I would have reccomended something anti-catabolic / Anabolic in nature. Clen does not discriminate between muscle and fat, combine that with low cals etc and you will be losing muscle. If it's too late to pick up something mild just to spare muscle, then i'd advise lifting heavy for lower reps to spare as much strength / muscle as possible.

You should lose a good amount of fat mind you if the diet and dosage etc is looking good.

Good luck!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Have you done keto before? If it were me, I would get adjusted to the keto diet first because the first few weeks can be brutal as your body adapts to producing ketones. Starting clen while your body is adjusting to keto may be a recipe for some serious muscle loss, as your strength will not be 100% during the first few weeks of a keto diet. Just a thought.

Glad you read up on the add-ins for taking clen. Definitely dose the taurine 4-5g per day, it'll save you from cramping up! What's your dosing schedule look like? Have you run clen before?

genthoseffect

genthoseffect

Awards
I would have reccomended something anti-catabolic / Anabolic in nature. Clen does not discriminate between muscle and fat, combine that with low cals etc and you will be losing muscle. If it's too late to pick up something mild just to spare muscle, then i'd advise lifting heavy for lower reps to spare as much strength / muscle as possible.

You should lose a good amount of fat mind you if the diet and dosage etc is looking good.

Good luck!
Clen absolutely does discriminate between muscle and fat. It is somewhat muscle protein protective. And actually blocks cortisol quite potently...that being said, it also will up the rate that you are burning calories. So it can potentially contribute to muscle loss.

Make sure you keep your protein intake high. And be open to adding a bit of calories back in if you start dropping weight more than a couple lbs a week