Clen vs Albuterol

maxmuscle23

Awards
Hey guys I'm looking to run clen or albuterol. My goal is too lose as much fat as possible before I run epi2a3a. What does everybody suggest?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Have you tried less drastic things like ECA?

maxmuscle23

Awards
Nope. Haven't taken ephedrine. Im just looking for something to increase my metabolism. You think ECA is better? Also I have a lot of cardio so endurance needs to stay the same at the least.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Nope. Haven't taken ephedrine. Im just looking for something to increase my metabolism. You think ECA is better? Also I have a lot of cardio so endurance needs to stay the same at the least.
Its safer, by far, both those are illegal to attain like this

ECA is very effective, I suggest at least trying it first

maxmuscle23

Awards
I thought ephedrine was illegal? Where can you get it?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I thought ephedrine was illegal? Where can you get it?
Not to purchase, most use Bronkaid, a few Americans told me you can ask for it over the counter

Here in Canada its sitting in shelves everywhere

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I agree with driven. Definitely try EC first before jumping to clen or albuterol. The sides of those two chems are very harsh. You'd be better off trying EC, I'm sure it will exceed your expectations

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lol why not just lose the weight through diet and exercise?

Its a bad way to to about it relying on a drug to get you into "your perception" of decent shape so then you can use other drugs.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I stumbled across some alburterol.. Currently on EC.. Can they be stacked? Should I even bother? It's the inhaler not pills

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I stumbled across some alburterol.. Currently on EC.. Can they be stacked? Should I even bother? It's the inhaler not pills
Stacking them will be a bad time most likely seeing as they both are pretty potent stimulants and albut selectively binds to the beta2 receptor which ephedrine also does.

Moral of the story use one or the other.