Weight loss

StassyBoi

Awards
What are some best pre workouts do you guys recommend?
i have a pre good training plan and eating but wanting to start taking pre workouts as this whole time i havent and just to experiment wanting to start up in trying some and see how i go.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Why is this titled 'weight loss' when it's just about a pre workout choice lol.

Anyway enough of that, to be honest it all depends on your tolerance to caffeine and stimulants... Someone like me is VERY VERY stim tolerant, meaning that caffeine doesn't really effect me even at high doses like 300-350mg.

Hercules, our preworkout from focused nutrition is a great all round formula but may be too harsh for a beginner like yourself.

Something like N.O. Xplode is probably great for you... It's made by BSN.

StassyBoi

Awards
Sorry was going to say something about weight loss but then skipped my mind and went to pre workouts haha

Would shakes be good while trying to lose weight?

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Basically this is how weight loss works:

Your body needs a certain amount of calories to survive and function correctly.

This is called your: BMR

I suggest you look up a TDEE calculator and work out how many calories you need per day, this calculator factors in your activity levels so suggests an amount of calories for you... Simply reduce that number by 200 and that's your calories for the day. (To lose weight)

When you stall or stop losing weight drop it by another 150-200.

Obviously it's better to do more cardio than drop cals, just so you can eat more and be 'fuller', that way you won't be as inclined to binge on bad foods.

So the main point is that you can basically consume any foods and lose weight as long as it's fits your calories and macros.

Macro- protein, carbs and fats.

Hope that helps

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Weight loss/ pre in one

Thermopump stack, which is Alphamine + High Volume

Otherwise could you specify your current question?

ryox82

Awards
  • Established
Is 110 pounds right? The only thing you need to do at this point is train heavy and pick up a fork.

JFarmer1

Awards
I use Mutant Mayhem and love it!!! Mr. Hyde is great to!!

David147

Awards
The quickest way to loose weight is to cut out red meats, starches, breads, sugars, alcohol, and sodas.

Eat veggies (salads are good), soups, and drink TONS of water. If you get hungry between a meal, drink water to fill up.

In moderation eat white meats, and fruits (fruits contain natural sugars, and that can put on weight)

Practice portion control. Yes, you'll feel hungry at first, but think of your goal, and soon your stomach will start shrinking and you won't have that feeling anymore.

Eat 5 times a day. A small breakfast. A mid-morning snack, such as an apple. A small lunch. A mid-afternoon snack, such as carrots. A lite dinner. Do not eat any later than 7pm (6pm is better.)

Go exercise for at least an hour - two a day, incorporating weight training along with your cardio. Cardio helps to melt the fat, while weight training builds muscle. Muscle burns fat, even when you are resting. You get the idea. It also gives tone and definition. Also do a few yoga and Pilates exercises to help tone those hard to reach and stubborn areas.

ufusannon

Awards
all normal work out would work for losing weight