legs- no visible results of workout,stubborn fat deposits

shakina

Awards
at the beginnig- sorry for my english ;)
I have trouble with my legs- especially with my thighs, there is no visible results in fat reducing, I still have stubborn fat deposits over my knees, I keep treining for over a year (twice a week trainig with weights- mainly leg workout, a little bit of full body workout), 3-4 time a week interval trainig. of course I am on balanced diet. I included fat burner (PES ALPHA- T 2) last month- and there is no effects as well, now I'm starting with pes alphamine, but I have lost my all motivation, thighs are my main worry- I work, work, work but my leg girths doesn't change.
please give me some advice, what should I do to improve appearance of my legs?
legs.jpg

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It almost looks like muscle! ha But do some high rep squats, leg extensions and lunges. Stair master and treadmill for cardio. A good clean diet and a fat burner like alphamine which you have should do the trick. Just stay consistent with those and hopefully this time around you will get better results.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would say muscle, too! I do a lot of legs, such as extensions, leg curls, deads, squats, lunges, sldl, and leg presses.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
You definitely have muscle development there.

Women tend to store more fat before their menstrual cycle (2 weeks) and less fat afterward (2 weeks).

Lyle Mcdonald is releasing a new book designed specifically for women looking to lose fst that have tried every method under the sun. Google his name and follow his website for its release

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
That's a fair bit of quad development. Legs are usually the slowest/last place to lose fat on women FWIW.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's a fair bit of quad development. Legs are usually the slowest/last place to lose fat on women FWIW.
Not me. I tend to hold fat on my upper and lose it first on my lower.

shakina

Awards
thank You for answers :))
I do all of excercise you suggest, but maybe I put too much pressure for such group of muscle?
I attach my photo in tense, please have a look.
kolaż sylwetka.jpg

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

shakina

Awards
in tense- yes, but when muscles are "relaxed" legs looks strange. (like on first photo in my post). in skirts it doesnt' look nice...

LYLE MCDONALD- STUBBORN FAT SOLUTION- is that a right book mentioned above?

jaces

jaces

Awards
not fat.. just the way your quads look when they are relaxed...

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
Squats, squats, and some more squats.

But you're doing ok. I see decent muscle. But......

Squat :)

jaces

jaces

Awards
and I dont realy understand what your goal is.. do you want bigger legs or do you want to get leaner?

shakina

Awards
much leaner more feminine :)) for me my thights are too big

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think your legs look awesome. Keep doing what you're doing and they will continue to look even better.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As far as I can tell, that just looks like good old fashioned liftin' legs to me.

Going by measurements is specifically difficult because if you have or are building muscle, the numbers may not go down even though fat goes down. Some people tend to store fat in different places (e.g. mine is almost all in my lower back/love handles), but to be honest, your legs look great. I think whatever you're doing is working very well.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
in tense- yes, but when muscles are "relaxed" legs looks strange. (like on first photo in my post). in skirts it doesnt' look nice...

LYLE MCDONALD- STUBBORN FAT SOLUTION- is that a right book mentioned above?
That is a good book but its his new one about to be released specifically for females :)

elhosk

Awards
Always difficult to look objectively at a body part you are conscious about, looks fine though don't worry about it

shakina

Awards
could you please link it to me? or give a part of title, I just can't find wright one....THANK U :fing02:

shakina

Awards
MY LAST POST WAS ABOUT THAT LYLE'S BOOK FOR FEMALES.. ;)

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MY LAST POST WAS ABOUT THAT LYLE'S BOOK FOR FEMALES.. ;)
That book has not been released yet. Follow Lyle Mcdonald's website for updates on the release.