Macro Casserole

J

JFarmer1

Awards
Im find my self running low on time lately to do my meal prep each week. Im one of those people that can eat the same meals everyday and be fine with it to achieve my goals. My question is if I can make a casserole in 7 pans and each pan meets my calories and Macros, is that ok? I know its not carb cycling or anything of that nature but if I can eat 6 meals a day from it I will be good right? Like I said I dont care about eating the same things all the time.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just depends on your goals and everything else.

Theoretically it shouldn't matter as long as you're getting your calorie/macro totals in as desired. That said, you also want some deviation to get your body different micronutrients, minerals, etc. (though a good multi makes that at least a little less important).

But yeah, in a sense if you had a sandwich that was comprised of 2500 calories at 250g protein, 250g carbs, and 55g fat, you could eat that one sandwich if those were your macro goals (that's obviously a ridiculous example, but from an ends standpoint, it's valid).

J

JFarmer1

Awards
Thats kinda of where my head is right now. I do take a good multi vitamin and I have still considered my intra workout drink and my post shake!! Thanks for your thoughts!!!!