Deficit + clen + eviscerate/abliderate

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Been on a drinkin and nasty food binge past few weeks but been exercising daily 7 days a week. Gonna try to burn as much as I can in the next 4 weeks with this stack. Follow if ud like, if not no worries.

Clen for 2 weeks 20-100mcg
Abliderate at night covering love handles and front gut
Eviscerate smolder in the morning
And acute fx for preworkout

Diet: no to low carb 20g max with 1500-2000cal a day, basically not eating much

Workout: 30min jogging with abs and legs switch off.

Always was flabby so gonna tone as much as possible before i start lifting again

Day 1: felt really up and jittery and didn't wanna get off treadmill. Sweat so much and pulse still up so gonna have to buy somethin for sleep
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1430802097.758462.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1430802105.528722.jpg

Weight 172

Attachments

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Plz move to supplement logs lol thought I posted in there

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Day 2: just gonna detox today and not eat, just drink a crap ton of water and my bcaa's to flush everything I ate yesterday. Clen is killin me at work, I work with my hands and it's a mission tryin to use a drill or screwdriver. My veins are showin more on arms. Get back to this tonight when I hit gym

20min cardio and was sweatin balls. Ended up started lifting cuz I just got sick of cardio and abs so ended up doin shoulders and how it felt great. Pumps were even there which was great.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sub'd for the Eviscerate and Abliderate action.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Eh Ima just keep the clen oral and throw a little on the love handles and lower back with eviscerate

IRONPOPE

IRONPOPE

Awards
  • Established
I invented Clenviscerate... working on a new formulation...... i will keep the forum up to speed on Clenviscerate V2.0

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
I invented Clenviscerate... working on a new formulation...... i will keep the forum up to speed on Clenviscerate V2.0
Just got goosebumps with that 2.0 lol help me out real quick. Should I premix in the evoscerate bottle or put some eviscerate in my hand then drop clen with it and rub it on?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Geoforce -- where you at, bro? ;)

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Day 3: sweat nasty on the elliptical and did abs. Was in a hurry so only did a few workouts. Bulls lost so I'm depressed and binging on almonds now. Just applied abliderate and gonna head to bed soon. I'm surprised I can fall asleep on the clen tho, I feel its effects but used to never be able to sleep on it

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bulls fan, eh? You from the Chi?

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Curious to see what happens here... in!
Brotha welcome

Born and raised baby lol

So i squeezed some evis in hand and dropped some clen on top and rubbed over stomach and handles area. I'm not gettin the burn people speak about. Gonna throw in inhibit e to dry up some more and feelin my nips tingling a bit, could be from all the drinkin

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You in the city or the burbs? I have a ton of friends up in both. I grew up about 3 hours away and was a kid during the Jordan years so I was a huge fan. Kind of stopped caring about bball as much after he retired the 2nd time. Always hope they do well, but don't have too much invested in it.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
You in the city or the burbs? I have a ton of friends up in both. I grew up about 3 hours away and was a kid during the Jordan years so I was a huge fan. Kind of stopped caring about bball as much after he retired the 2nd time. Always hope they do well, but don't have too much invested in it.
Grew up in city sunnyside and albany and moved to skokie burbs when I was kid lol still kept my ghetto side of course. Just started Watchin again 3 years ago, they been gettin better every year and this years team is goin all the way honestly

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Day 4: killed tris and abs and sweat a lot more today. This abliderate doesn't burn as much as the last bottle I had last year, ther both smolder. But anyway, shakin typing right now and I'm dead, great workout today. Just ate some chicken with cream cheese and fresh jalapeño, chased t down with protein shake. This jalapeño actually makin the abliderate finally burn haha

Weight: 170.2lbs

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
aight been really busy with work, gym and tryin to get my ass back in skool(academic probation from like 2 years ago) so quick update

Day 12: dropped clen due to crazy shakes at work and i work with my hands(carpentry). weight has stalled but havent gained anythin, i am lookin a bit leaner and stress for some reason has dropped, assuming its from the abliderate. my endurance has increased a lot and since i been off clen im not as sore anymore. maybe ill toss it in again the week after next week but all in all everything goin great

insane workout tonight, felt the burn from eviscerate, great legs and bi's pump and sweat like a jack rabbit in the midsummer on the 4th of july with a mongoose chasing him. just got home and applied the abliderate after shower and for some reason stomach is still burnin(i like it)

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Update: for some reason i developed a pea size lump under left right nip. not sure if its from the drinkin but tossin in inhibit e by sns(new formula) and ordered some arimdex. should be here monday or tuesday and we'll see what happens

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
maybe try albuterol instead of clen...
Eh Iow on cash till next check; started clen again today and not as bad on sides and heart is still goin hard and sweatin balls. Just checked scale, shows 170.8 but stomach is def lookin flatter. Left nipple
Lookin puffy right side lump feels like gettin a tad bigger but not as painful. Still waitin on ralo and arim. All in all did legs today and nasty pump and stomach and back were on fire from evis

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
so im readin 7 keto can possibly cause gyno.......anyone wanna chime in?

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Day 18: great workout last night didn't wanna leave gym.

- abs and obliques are coming I
- weight 166.8lbs
- I think I'm lookin leaner but bottom belly is not leaving.
- sleep has been bad due to clen
- pants size went down like 2 sizes.
- I basically am never hungry anymore
- eviscerate starting to burn a lot more now

All in all no complaints other that lower belly and love handles still being here

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't know how I missed this, but subbed!

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Welcome my friend

Day 25: I stopped eviscerate a few days ago cuz I got random scars on the sides of belly button but ther goin away. This stack is great, honestly without the clen im still losin nice weight and had a few bad cheat days. I'm still sweatin like a mad man but not as much on stomach so gonna go back on eviscerate mañana. Love handles are pissin me off, always the last thing to shrink

Weight is at 165lbs

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome stuff.