My ECY plan

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think of this protocol (planning for 12weeks, each dosage 0-4-6hours apart)?
I've checked on hotnfit but they suggest max 2 doses of 25mg per day from week 3.
Is my protocol too much?

Week 1
Primatene: 1tab x3
Yohimbine: 1tab x3
Caffeine: 1tab+1coffee

Week 2
Primatene: 2tab+1tab+1tab
Caffeine: 1tab+1tab+1coffee

Week 3+
Primatene: 2tab x3
Caffeine: 1tab x3

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stick to just 25/200 for e/c and leave y out of it. You can take it 2 or 3 times a day. Start with 2. There is no need to taper or half the doses

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Stick to just 25/200 for e/c and leave y out of it. You can take it 2 or 3 times a day. Start with 2. There is no need to taper or half the doses
Nailed it

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Agreed with above. I would drop the y, and consider using it if you're doing fasted cardio in the morning. Yohimbine wouldn't be too effective to be dosing such a small amount throughout the day with EC. But if you're doing fasted cardio, you could experiment with taking your EC + Y before and see how it treats you. Some are very sensitive to yohimbine though, so taper the dose up slowly. Especially if you're taking it with ephedrine.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
So is 25x2 three times a day Ok?
No no no, you want to take (1) 25mg tab of ephedrine 3 times a day, and 200mg of caffeine with each of the 3 doses of ephedrine. Don't take 50mg 3 times a day, that would be way too much. I use brokaid which is 25mg per tab, but i'm not sure how many mg is in a Primatine tab.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you have primetane that the tabs are 12.5mg each. Bronkaid is the one that was 25mg per pill.