Contest prep help!!!!!!

JerryC

Awards
Ok 6'0 235 pounds 16 years old 50 inch chest, 27 inch thighs 16 1/2 inch arms, 18 inch neck
I am 18% body fat. I can bulk like a mother f***er but losing body fat please I need help. I want to get down to 210 with 8% bf by my competition. It's in November. Now I eat 6-8 meals a day for cutting so can someone give me tips and preferably a diet plan list. Meal one through meal 8 thank you so much

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
There's tons of diet plans out there that you can choose from. Its hard to make an exact diet plan out for you cause idk what your metabolism is like but try to get in a good amount of protein, egg whites, chicken, lean beef, fish throughout the days with a carb such as brown rice, rice, oatmeal, sweet potato, veggies, and then throw in some nuts, oils and other fats. These are just some foods to choose from and i would eat 5 to 6 meals a day with a good amount of protein from one of those proteins mentioned and a carb. Try to keep carbs toward the morning and lunch and around workouts and then the last one or two meals of the day just a protein veggy and maybe some cottage cheese.

JerryC

Awards
I'm gonna try the macro diet. Since I gain fat really easy I'm doing a lower carb one it looks like this
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1428859195.853634.jpg

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Too much protein. Even at 1.5 grams/lb of bodyweight, which is on the high side, you're looking at 353 grams.

JerryC

Awards
Right ? That's what confused me on the protein. But the carbs still seemed high what do you think? On carbs protein and fats a day? I'm 235

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right ? That's what confused me on the protein. But the carbs still seemed high what do you think? On carbs protein and fats a day? I'm 235
You need to find out what works for you in terms of high carb, low carb, high fat, low fat, etc. What works for me may not work for you. At your bodyweight, carbs seem low and protein seems high.

JerryC

Awards
I came up with something that's comfortable so I'm good thanks though