FAT BURNER STACK

Kodaduh

Awards
Hey everyone!

Currently cutting some weight. I've got my diet plan set up and all that. Just need recommendations on which fat burner stack is good. If anyone could help that would be great!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Forskolin-95 + Target-A2 + Alphamine

Kodaduh

Awards
Would I need a post cycle after I take it? And what's the best cycle to run? Like 6 weeks or 8 weeks? Thanks for the recommendation

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
Forskolin + Combustion. Target-A2 if your stomach can handle the combination.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
ephedrine + alphamine. and add in some Target-A2 or yohimbine HCL before your cardio

Kodaduh

Awards
Sweet thank you! Recommend dosage? Start out low and build up to it? Or is it just one pill a day for each/a scoop of alphamine?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Sweet thank you! Recommend dosage? Start out low and build up to it? Or is it just one pill a day for each/a scoop of alphamine?
Start at one each.

Pending on tolerance you can get to
2 alphamine + 2 F95 + 1 target

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Dose alphamine as per the label. Foskolin, if you have the 95%, I would dose it at 50-100mg per day, 25-50mg with each serving of alphamine. If you choose to use ephedrine, start with 25mg of ephedrine sulfate (Bronkaid) a day first thing in the morning, and increase dosage not to exceed 75mg per day, which would be 3- 25mg servings spaced out 4-5 hours apart. Recomended dosage for Yohimbine HCL is .2g per kg of body weight max. Start with 2.5mg (one cap) 15-20 minutes before cardio and add more in if you can tolerate it.

Also be mindful not to take any stimulant products (alphamine, ephedrine, caffeine) too close to bed time as it may interfere with your sleep.

Kodaduh

Awards
Thank you all so much for the info! IM looking on Amazon for the f95 made my synthetic supplements. 18.99 a bottle sound legit? Can't find the target a2 for sale. I'll get the alpha online also though.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Thank you all so much for the info! IM looking on Amazon for the f95 made my synthetic supplements. 18.99 a bottle sound legit? Can't find the target a2 for sale. I'll get the alpha online also though.
I'd look on nutraplanet.com, that's where I always buy my goodies from. http://www.nutraplanet.com/products/pesupplments/shredded-trifecta-stack.html -- this is a great deal, and you get erase pro too, which is also a great product. nutra has some excellent stack sales that are definitely worth taking a look at. 18.99 on amazon sounds about right

Kodaduh

Awards
What's better the target a2 or the erase pro? Or are they two different supps

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
What's better the target a2 or the erase pro? Or are they two different supps
Very diffetent.

Strictly for fat burning Target gets my vote

Kodaduh

Awards
Okay cool. I think I'll go with the cycle you posted about earlier. You know where I can find the target? I have everything else already to go just not that. Amazon maybe?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Okay cool. I think I'll go with the cycle you posted about earlier. You know where I can find the target? I have everything else already to go just not that. Amazon maybe?
Direct, some retailers,
Or free with Ergonine.

The last being my top option lol

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
www.analyzedsupplements.com

But ordering through Athletix is currently your best bet since you can get it free with a order of ergonine

David147

Awards
None - they don't work. Healthy diet and exercise...