Quick Cutting Question

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Am I supposed to figure up my calories every week and drop by 20%?

Or am I supposed to stay at the same calorie count for the entire 12 week cut period?

So for instance if my maintenance is 2500 do I eat at 2000 for 12 weeks or would I check my weight and bf each week, adjust maintenance and then lower by 500 for the next week?

Thanks in advance (trying to do a real cut)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cut by 500 and maintain that until progress stops. Don't cut an additional 500 every week

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Cut by 500 and maintain that until progress stops. Don't cut an additional 500 every week
This! If you cut by 500 and be consistent at that number you'lll see results after a week or two. Are you using any fat burners to help?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This! If you cut by 500 and be consistent at that number you'lll see results after a week or two. Are you using any fat burners to help?

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Yah.

I am also logging the new research transdermal for the Black Lion Research and its got some more fat burners in it. :D

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Am I supposed to figure up my calories every week and drop by 20%?

Or am I supposed to stay at the same calorie count for the entire 12 week cut period?

So for instance if my maintenance is 2500 do I eat at 2000 for 12 weeks or would I check my weight and bf each week, adjust maintenance and then lower by 500 for the next week?

Thanks in advance (trying to do a real cut)
As you lose weight your tdee will change, on a 12 week allotment I would atleast recalculate half way through...

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yah.

I am also logging the new research transdermal for the Black Lion Research and its got some more fat burners in it. :D
Sweet! I'll have to check out your log.