Cutting Help !

ray2015

ray2015

Awards
Hey Bros

I have been cutting for over a month and have dropped only 2 pounds which i believe is water . Im currently on a defict of 2000 cals p/d macros 20/40/40
160 lbs
Train 5 days a week - hardly any cardio ?

Please help me with reasons why my weight is not dropping , it also fluctuates greatly.

Thanks!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would up the cardio then. ha and it could have to do with when you're eatting your carbs in my opinion. I find if i eat my carbs earlier in the day and based around my workouts and keep carbs low at night the weight comes off. Also keep track of how much water you're taking in each day.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Wait a minute so your deficient is 2000 calories each day? So at the end of the week you would be 14k below.. Or you are eating 2k a day?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Wait a minute so your deficient is 2000 calories each day? So at the end of the week you would be 14k below.. Or you are eating 2k a day?
Really hope the latter lol

Or OP needs to reverse diet, or track better

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How tall are you? 160 lbs. but what would you estimate your BF at? What do your workouts look like? How intense are they? You need to look at all the factors, not just what you "deficit" is.

ray2015

ray2015

Awards
Oh thanks man , haha no bros! Im eating 2000 cals a day not a 2000 cal defict.
Im 5 ft 9 my bodyfat isnt the greatest at the moment thats why im shredding before i lean bulk.. around 17 18 %. I workout 5-6 times a week weights training but hardly any cardio ?

jerisonross

jerisonross

Awards
I would increase your protein intake, make sure your eating clean foods and start doing cardio twice a day if your really trying to shed lbs. Also, adding some helpful supplements such as T2 would greatly increase your progress. Also, look into carb backloading, its a technique used by the pros to gain muscle while losing fat.

If you have any further questions for me feel free to inbox me!

joesanta

Awards
I would increase your protein intake, make sure your eating clean foods and start doing cardio twice a day if your really trying to shed lbs. Also, adding some helpful supplements such as T2 would greatly increase your progress. Also, look into carb backloading, its a technique used by the pros to gain muscle while losing fat.

If you have any further questions for me feel free to inbox me!
What is T2

ray2015

ray2015

Awards
Yeah man thats a good idea i will look into it ans hit up my cardio. I will keep you guys posted

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 20
Jflynny18 Weight Loss 9
Supplements 35
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 10