topical clen vs oral clen

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
anyone have experieince? pros vs cons. put on 20lbs of pure chunky monkeyness past couple months and gotta drop that before summer. gonna go few weeks just cardio and low carb diet then add the supps

M

megamatt68

Awards
anyone have experieince? pros vs cons. put on 20lbs of pure chunky monkeyness past couple months and gotta drop that before summer. gonna go few weeks just cardio and low carb diet then add the supps
Never heard of topical clen, but Helios is another interesting preparation of clen, and contains yohimbine as well. I don't know if taking clen sub-q or topical is any more effective than oral clen, someone more experienced may be able to shed light on this.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Never heard of topical clen, but Helios is another interesting preparation of clen, and contains yohimbine as well. I don't know if taking clen sub-q or topical is any more effective than oral clen, someone more experienced may be able to shed light on this.
dang im likin what im readin about helios, great for psuedogyno too

M

megamatt68

Awards
dang im likin what im readin about helios, great for psuedogyno too
I don't know if I buy the spot reduction properties people say Helios has, although it seems like subjects notice changes in body fat distribution in the injected area. I have no personal experience with helios, so I can't make a judgment on that kind of clen preparation.