L-Carnitine and CLA stack

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone know if this combination does or does not work. I've read studies and I've read rebuttals of studies.
I'm not trying to drop 10-20 lbs. Honestly, if I stay the same weight that's fine. I want to drop a little body fat and thus get a little cut.

From what I've read, l-carnitine moves fat into the mitochondria so it can be used as energy.

I would be supplementing 1.5g l-carnitine upon waking, 1.5g PWO.
1g CLA 20-30 minutes prior to each meal.

I've also thought about adding 120k heat units of cayenne around lunch or PWO to keep my metabolism going strong.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I take CLA about 4 times a day and have been doing that for awhile and i think it helps. you'll just have to try stacking them for alittle and see if you see a difference. Both are pretty cheap supps so it's worth a try.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
from what I can remember, CLA has no scientific evidence of it having any impact or effect on body composition. I personally think its a waste of money. L-Carnitine on the other hand does have benefits. your dosing protocol for the carnitine looks good, but I wouldn't waste your money on CLA

Johnston

Johnston

Awards
I take CLA about 4 times a day and have been doing that for awhile and i think it helps. you'll just have to try stacking them for alittle and see if you see a difference. Both are pretty cheap supps so it's worth a try.
If you're taking anything 4 times a day and you "THINK it helps", then I'd say it's probably doing sweet FA lol. ;)

classic27

check out "Rise and Swell". It is cheap for what you get. It has L-Carnitine and several other proven supplements like DAA and Yohimbine.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I assume your goal is weight loss?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I assume your goal is weight loss?
Eh, yes and no. Weight loss, per se, isn't my goal but more of fat loss. I'm really looking to recomp and keep the gains pumping while shredding that lost 2-3% BF for the big booty girls in summer

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Eh, yes and no. Weight loss, per se, isn't my goal but more of fat loss. I'm really looking to recomp and keep the gains pumping while shredding that lost 2-3% BF for the big booty girls in summer
I only ask because those two products are commonly mis-promoted as weightloss enhancers...
I usually shred down for summer in hopes for the "has a good job, their own car, good morals, and wife type" of girls..
;-)

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would use green tea extract and yohimbine hcl if you can handle it. Those two with caffiene and carnitne. Great affordable stack for fat loss

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
check out "Rise and Swell". It is cheap for what you get. It has L-Carnitine and several other proven supplements like DAA and Yohimbine.
Defiantly cheap. Also the blend has been improved. Worth checking out.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Defiantly cheap. Also the blend has been improved. Worth checking out.
I'm already on DAA and L-Carnatine... I guess I should have bought it before.

I only ask because those two products are commonly mis-promoted as weightloss enhancers...
I usually shred down for summer in hopes for the "has a good job, their own car, good morals, and wife type" of girls..
;-)
I'm in no place in life to have a wife. I'm still in school and can't throw a relationship into the mix. Plus, not many people will understand that I will be in a metaphorical hole for months while I study for the bar exam... so bring on the big booty hoes. :thumbsup:

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
I would use green tea extract and yohimbine hcl if you can handle it. Those two with caffiene and carnitne. Great affordable stack for fat loss
I always thought the study showing decaffeinated green tea extract was not accurate and really doesn't help one bit at all with fat loss?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I always thought the study showing decaffeinated green tea extract was not accurate and really doesn't help one bit at all with fat loss?
I dont know about the study brother. I know from personal experience. Lost over 40 pounds stacking coffee, yohimbine hcl, alcar and green tea extract three times a day. No brand names, just those things straight up. Also found green tea at enough of a dose significantly cuts my appetite. t six bucks a bottle, how can u go wrong?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
thebigt Supplements 5
Weight Loss 20
Anabolics 20
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0