Need Advice

admknght

Awards
Hey guys I was 222 pounds started working out I cut out all the carbs from my diet I wotk out everyday of the week for 2 hours now I'm 196 pounds my question is that my body fat is from 18-17 I would like to know what cutting stacks should I use I'm not only losing weight but I'm also gaining muscle

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Are you still progressing?

If so wait before jumping to supplements

Unless cravings/energy are become a big difficulty

admknght

Awards
Yes I'm still losing weight I was thinking of adding creatine in to my diet

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you're progressing, no need to change anything yet. Once you stop, you could try a refeed since your low carb. That alone will do wonders.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
As said previously, ride the progress and use supplements as a way to help once you plateau (not meaning to disregard diet and training analysis as well).
Creatine is always a great addition. TMG and forskolin also make great recomp supplements. In your circumstance you could probably benefit from HICA as well with its nitrogen retention properties.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's a refeed
A planned carb loading day if you will. It helps leptin levels which can lower when you diet for an extended period of time. Essentially, you will consume the same amount of protein or less depending on how much you consume on a normal day. I would go with .8g/lb for a refeed, have minimal fats, and the rest of your calories come from carbs. You should also eat at around maintenance calories that day. The leaner you are, the more you will benefit from a refeed.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You could always try a natural anabolic product to help lose fat while maintaining muscle. or either cut with a product like norcodrene and then try to build muscle with a natural anabolic. i would recommend maybe checking this page out at Strong Supplement Shop if you're interested in a product
http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/natural-anabolics

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
If you're progressing, no need to change anything yet. Once you stop, you could try a refeed since your low carb. That alone will do wonders.
this. refeeds will help keep you from stalling. i would also recommend carb cycling. there's tons of articles out there that explain how to set up a carb cycling diet. carb cycling is essentially a programmed way of refeeding so you can psychologically power through those low carb days, and it also keeps your metabolism moving. sounds like you've made some great progress though man. keep it up!