Cutting Stack and dose timing

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
I have Forskolin, Target-A2, Norcodrene, Ephedrine sitting around and i'm trying to find the best timing for taking them. This morning I took a T-A2 and Norco on an empty stomach. I usually take an Ephedrine or three and a Norco before I work out. Working in the Forskolin in the evening as i've read that it makes some people tired. Any other suggestions for timing?

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Seems practical to me. How much/often are you taking Ephedrine? I never had issues with Forskolin making me sleepy.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have Forskolin, Target-A2, Norcodrene, Ephedrine sitting around and i'm trying to find the best timing for taking them. This morning I took a T-A2 and Norco on an empty stomach. I usually take an Ephedrine or three and a Norco before I work out. Working in the Forskolin in the evening as i've read that it makes some people tired. Any other suggestions for timing?
I like to spread my forskolin through the day. Helps with and gi issues you might encounter.

What time do you workout? Afternoon-evening it sounds like?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Me:

Ephedrine with Norco + 2F95 upon waking
Add Target only if you can handle it added (one cap)

repeat 6 hours later

Really depends on your meal timing

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
Seems practical to me. How much/often are you taking Ephedrine? I never had issues with Forskolin making me sleepy.
I usually take 24mg before my workout. Not all the time but sometimes in place of a preworkout.

I like to spread my forskolin through the day. Helps with and gi issues you might encounter.

What time do you workout? Afternoon-evening it sounds like?
I generally workout in the evening with the exception of weekends when I hit late morning usually.

Me:

Ephedrine with Norco + 2F95 upon waking
Add Target only if you can handle it added (one cap)

repeat 6 hours later

Really depends on your meal timing
I'm usually up at 6:30 but don't eat until i'm at work. I usually eat breakfast around 8am. Snack time is 10 or so. First lunch is around 11:30, second lunch is around 1:30. Dinner around 5:30. I split my lunch up because I often play hockey on my lunch hour.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Maybe 6:30 and 12:30 then

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Maybe 6:30 and 12:30 then
Id do this but add a third dose pre workout. So basically 6/12/6 or so with each dose being 1 cap of each norco, e, a2

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^ That sounds like a good set up. 6/12/6.

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
I'm starting with one cap of each Forskolin and Norco at 6:30 and 12 with a dose of Ephedrine pre-workout. I may increase after assessing my tolerance to Forskolin for a couple of days. I'm going to get 2 teeth pulled after work today so cutting shouldn't be hard for the next couple of days. lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm starting with one cap of each Forskolin and Norco at 6:30 and 12 with a dose of Ephedrine pre-workout. I may increase after assessing my tolerance to Forskolin for a couple of days. I'm going to get 2 teeth pulled after work today so cutting shouldn't be hard for the next couple of days. lol
Dat der shake only diet haha

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Just make sure you ask for the fun pain killers lol, ain't nobody want them gain sucking no-fun NSAIDs.

And since I'm here I'll recommend you check out Lipomorph. Stacking it with Ephedrine right now and the combo is working wonders.

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
Dentist told me that I can't workout for 3 days or drink coffee for the next 24 hours. Please someone save the ones I love. lol. If I bust the stitches I risk dry socket and apparently that's no fun at all. So uh, you guys wanna hang out for the next couple days?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Dentist told me that I can't workout for 3 days or drink coffee for the next 24 hours. Please someone save the ones I love. lol. If I bust the stitches I risk dry socket and apparently that's no fun at all. So uh, you guys wanna hang out for the next couple days?
I went for a run the night I got my wisdom teeth pulled... 100yards in I was breathing mouthfuls of blood and basically spitting out a cup at a time. Take it easy ha

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
I went for a run the night I got my wisdom teeth pulled... 100yards in I was breathing mouthfuls of blood and basically spitting out a cup at a time. Take it easy ha
I put Christmas lights up the night I got my wisdom teeth pulled. I figured if I fell off the roof I'd never feel it with all the Demerol they gave me.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I put Christmas lights up the night I got my wisdom teeth pulled. I figured if I fell off the roof I'd never feel it with all the Demerol they gave me.
avoid soup haha. It just drools out

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
As it turns out my secondary stash of Norco is empty so I took a F95 and Target-A2 this morning. I'll take another dose at 12 and some Amentomax and Ephedrine before my evening workout. Going to do some measurements tomorrow morning to get a gauge of my starting point for this cut.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Won't the rauwolscine be pretty much useless with you eating and having high insulin circulating constantly?

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
Won't the rauwolscine be pretty much useless with you eating and having high insulin circulating constantly?
First dose is on an empty stomach about an hour before eating. Second dose is about an hour after my last food but generally before I play hockey. It's not ideal but it's the best I can do for timing at the moment.