Best fat loss supplement

Wkdsean88

Awards
hello im looking for some advice for a first ph cycle. My main goal is to drop as much bodyfat as possible in 6 weeks. Iv beein going to the gym on and off 7 years but only started taking it seriously july 2014. I started off 83kg 26% bodyfat. my diet and training are spot on and seem to be working i just want to accelerate my results in the next 6 weeks for holiday.

Current training
3 sessions a week mainly HIIT training with medium to heavy weights depending on excersize.

Current stats
Age 26
Height 5'8
Weight 72kg
Bodyfat 12% (accurate measurement)

I tried alphamine and loved it seemed to work really well. Just wondering if theres anything better to take in its place or maybe alongside it. Im at the end of my 4 week break from alphamine,

Any advice and suggestions is appreciated

Thanks

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Norcodrene, lipomorph, epitome

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Eca/ECY is prob the fastest short of something like t3, clen or albuterol

alex070707

Awards
By far the best OTC ones for me:
ECY
Amix Detonatrol
The old OxyElite Pro with 1,3.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Target-A2 + Forskolin-95 would be a great stack to try next

tog511

tog511

Awards
T3 and clen work great together if you are serious about losing might wanna do some research first though pretty serious chems. Other than that OTC wise hydroxycut hardcore elite work pretty good and keeps you wired all day

TheConMan

TheConMan

Awards
T3 and clen work great together if you are serious about losing might wanna do some research first though pretty serious chems. Other than that OTC wise hydroxycut hardcore elite work pretty good and keeps you wired all day
T3 + Clen = Most catabolic stack ever. There are way better options. Either ECA or Yohimbine+Caff+Amp Citrate.

jaces

jaces

Awards
T3 + Clen = Most catabolic stack ever. There are way better options. Either ECA or Yohimbine+Caff+Amp Citrate.
yeah i agree... for me clen/albuterol and yohimbe are a good thing to use especialy if your doing HIT plus you get the benefit of beta and alpha stimilus

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Outside of the typical E/C responses

I do like Alphamine stacked with Diesel Fuel. Not taken at the same time of day, but split through the day

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
yeah i agree... for me clen/albuterol and yohimbe are a good thing to use especialy if your doing HIT plus you get the benefit of beta and alpha stimilus
Were you running clen and yohimbine together? You must have been off the walls dude!

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
Alphamine killed my hunger. Had to remind myself to eat.

Lipomorph helped me shed more fat in places I normally wouldn't. And it felt easy. I will never cut fat without it. Stack it with T3 and Clen if you want to go over the top. Or any Orc stim fat burner of choice.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
nah im not very sensitive to stimulants.. normal clen dosage starts at 80mcg for me ...
My goodness that's insane. I get shaky when I get up to 80mcg of clen. I couldn't imagine stacking that with yohimbine, i'd be shaking uncontrollably hahah

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
clen and keto
t3
green tea
white kidney bean extract

to name a few

David147

Awards
You lose weight only when your input calories are less than calories burnt.
1. So eat food that is low in calories.
2. Make your life style more active. Do some exercises regularly.
3. Your metabolism is how you burn fat.
4. Substitute a portion of your daily diet with fruits and vegetables.