Cutting Stack

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm trying to lean out a little bit. I have a little fat on my lower stomach I need to get rid of after my early winter bulk.

I was thinking of stacking
DAA
Erase
Alpha T2 and
Alphamine

I'm wondering if I should add Anabeta Elite, Norcodine, or Target A2. I've read the Target A2 has an affinity for mid section fat. I don't want to lose any muscle mass or strength. Just get a little leaner.

I've thought about Ostarine too, but I'm wanting to stay natural.

Any advice is appreciated.

Edit:
My diet is pretty clean.
Eggs, organic yogurt, fresh fruits, peanut butter for breakfast.
Tuna, Chicken Breasts.
Fresh grilled vegetables
Salads.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You cannot spot reduce fat. Even if you cut with a good stack, everyone's body will retain fat in different areas. Before talking about supps, what is your height, weight, years training, current macros, cal consumption?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, when I lean out, that is where most of the fat will come from is what I meant.
5'11
3 years training heavily since surgery.
40 carbs/20 fat/40 protein

Cal consumption is about 2200.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Target A2 appears to be very effective in fat depots with a certain ratio of andrenoreceptors. These depots, in males, tends to be mid section. It isn't spot reducing per se, but it will target those fat depots and may help with those stubborn areas

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Target A2 appears to be very effective in fat depots with a certain ratio of andrenoreceptors. These depots, in males, tends to be mid section. It isn't spot reducing per se, but it will target those fat depots and may help with those stubborn areas
Can this be stacked with DAA, Forskolin 95, Erase, and Norcodene/Alpha T2/Alphamine?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Can this be stacked with DAA, Forskolin 95, Erase, and Norcodene/Alpha T2/Alphamine?
Good lord! You want to stack all of those?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good lord! You want to stack all of those?
I know that DAA, Erase, and Forksolin 95 stack well together and will help keep my strength up when I cut. But I'm unsure how it would stack with the others. I'd only take one of the PES thermogenics in addition to Target A2, unless it's okay to take them all without a large diminishing return on the additional products.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldnt suggest it.

You should seperate the thermogenics.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't mean all of the thermos. Just a2 and one of the PES products
a2 as in Target-A2? Or did you mean alpha t2/

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You cannot spot reduce fat.
I'm not so sure about that. I have been using Smolder by evomuse for 2 weeks now and it really seems to be working. Of course I'm cutting and the 10 lbs weight loss has a lot to do with it. BUT the areas of application (belly) seems to be decreasing faster.

I don't think you need to with alphamine. Im pretty sure alphamine has to in it? Alphime has been kicking some major butt for me! I love the stuff.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not so sure about that. I have been using Smolder by evomuse for 2 weeks now and it really seems to be working. Of course I'm cutting and the 10 lbs weight loss has a lot to do with it. BUT the areas of application (belly) seems to be decreasing faster.

I don't think you need to with alphamine. Im pretty sure alphamine has to in it? Alphime has been kicking some major butt for me! I love the stuff.
The eviscerate series and the abliderate series work period. They have been in production for many years now and we have plenty of repeat buyers. If they did not work people would not run them all the time.

A huge amount of scientific support for topical delivery of ingredients which was popularized big time by Avant Labs and RPN in the early 2000's. Now you see all sorts of companies with topical products.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have ABLITERATE advanced and eviscerate. how should I dose those?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have ABLITERATE advanced and eviscerate. how should I dose those?
You may run them at the same time if you like. To do that: Apply Abliderate Advanced and then Eviscerate over the top of it (not the other way around). Apply AA and wait about two minutes. The eviscerate carrier will absorb even over the AA. If you would prefer separate applications you should probably apply Abliderate when you wake up and then Eviscerate later.

Obviously you can run them back to back as well. If you choose this route I would run the bottle of Abliderate first.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You may run them at the same time if you like. To do that: Apply Abliderate Advanced and then Eviscerate over the top of it (not the other way around). Apply AA and wait about two minutes. The eviscerate carrier will absorb even over the AA. If you would prefer separate applications you should probably apply Abliderate when you wake up and then Eviscerate later. Obviously you can run them back to back as well. If you choose this route I would run the bottle of Abliderate first.
how many times a day?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how many times a day?
1 is really all you need though you could double dose eviscerate if you would like but not Abliderate Advanced.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you have low t? How old are you? DAA has limited effectiveness in men, mostly in older men with slowing natural production.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you have low t? How old are you? DAA has limited effectiveness in men, mostly in older men with slowing natural production.
This is the first time anyone has said DAA has limited effectiveness. As far as I've read and heard and seen, it's one of the best natural test boosters.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
This is the first time anyone has said DAA has limited effectiveness. As far as I've read and heard and seen, it's one of the best natural test boosters.
Its not a miracle worker but I get great libido off of it

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You need to do more research then.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You need to do more research then.
I actually think you do. Look at the studies. I believe it's a 42% increase in test from 3g DAA. That number is off the top of my head without the studies in front of me. People use DAA after a cycle to help boost test. There's blood work after blood work on it.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually think you do. Look at the studies. I believe it's a 42% increase in test from 3g DAA. That number is off the top of my head without the studies in front of me. People use DAA after a cycle to help boost test. There's blood work after blood work on it.
And the age of those study participants?

DAA is mostly effective in men over 35. For some over 30. But anyone under that with normal levels of production get little to no effect from DAA supplementation, and in some cases have issues with prolactin induced side effects. I've done the research, kind of part of my job.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's not so much about age, but more about where in the test range you fall in my opinion

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
I always recommend adding Lipomorph to any Cutting stack... it is a staple in my cutting program now. I went from 12% to sub 8% in less than 6 weeks. And I wasn't really trying very hard with my diet. My wife also dropped several points in the same time.

Here is link: http://www.antaeuslabs.com/lipomorph.html

Its great to stack with the typical tim based products.

PM if you have questions.