My plan for cutting (Need advices and your opinions)

Pr0digy

Pr0digy

Awards
Hello everyone.. I made diet and training plan for cutting and i need your advices and opinions...
My info:
gym exp: ~2yrs
height: 167-170cm
weight: 80kg
My diet looks like this:
Mon- Wed: 50gr of carbs (right after workout), ~2gr/kg protein, low fat
Thursday and Friday: 100gr of carbs
Saturday and Sunday: 2-2.5gr/kg carbs
This diet is like Ultimate Diet 2.0 but with some changes...
And i follow Back To Fit training program (look for this on google)
But here is one BIG PROBLEM... i don't have cardio in my gym so i don't know its even possible to cut without cardio and i need your help...
Maybe i can add some Dumbbell Swing cardio stuf (look for Metabolic Swing on T-nation).. I don't know...
What would you say about all of this?
Thanks advanced!

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Sounds fine to me, I only do cardio to cut if I want to eat a little extra. Reduce your calories and keep intensity in gym and you will lose weight.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Whats supplements you taking right now?

Pr0digy

Pr0digy

Awards
I don't take any supplements.. Don't have money..

Pr0digy

Pr0digy

Awards
I'm just worried about not doing cardio on cutting phase... I'm doing just circuit training... And i'm thinking about add in days when i rest dumbbell swings 100 per day ... idk..

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I'm just worried about not doing cardio on cutting phase... I'm doing just circuit training... And i'm thinking about add in days when i rest dumbbell swings 100 per day ... idk..
Circuit training is actually better really.
It is heavy HIIT in itself.

If you aren't losing weight drop calories.

Without supps is no issue just keep protein intake high and keep pushing brother

Use some stims if you need them

Pr0digy

Pr0digy

Awards
Circuit training is actually better really.
It is heavy HIIT in itself.

If you aren't losing weight drop calories.

Without supps is no issue just keep protein intake high and keep pushing brother

Use some stims if you need them
Thanks bro for motivation...
I'm doing Back to Fit (if you want you can find it on bodybuilding.com, i can't post links because i don't have 20 posts...) and if you check it you can tell your opinion or advice (if you have better idea).

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I assume back to fit is a beginner program?

What is your experience level?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your diet seems weird to me. Maybe I'm just not reading it correctly... but to address your concern, you don't need cardio to lose weight. Don't stress it.

Pr0digy

Pr0digy

Awards
Your diet seems weird to me. Maybe I'm just not reading it correctly... but to address your concern, you don't need cardio to lose weight. Don't stress it.
My diet is kind of Ultimate Diet 2.0 ... it looks like this

from Monday to Wednesday - 50grams Carbs after workout (that means only protein and fats before workout)
Thursday and Friday - 100grams Carbs (no matter when you take it (eat it))
Saturday and Sunday - 2grams/kg carbs

and after this cycle starts again ... I think its better to read about Ultimate Diet 2.0... this is not the same but moderated... and I've tried this one year ago and give me results...

I want to follow this diet for 11weeks ....

About training: You want to say circuit training is good for fat loss without cardio?

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Circuit training is great at keeping the heart rate up as long as you keep the intensity high! That would be a great way to not have to do cardio. As the guys have said before, it's not always necessary in order to cut fat. You can do the circuit training, increase the intensity week by week, slowly reduce calories as needed and see how your body reacts. If you're not loosing, either drop your calories more or add in more activity. You can very easily do some Tabata which is 20 second of high intensity activity such as burpees, mountain climbers, jump rope, etc; followed by 10 seconds rest. Repeat that for 4 mins, rest 1 mins and repeat the cycle again 2-4 x's.