Clen log

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Hey all,
Just started researching Clenbuterol and thought I would do a log of it for anyone curious about it and also just to keep track of the progress we're seeing from it. Anyone interested just subscribe.

Started off with 40mcg today, and my rats are already shaking. Heartbeat is up. I'm pleasantly surprised after having tried clen from another company and it being completely bunk.
P.S. Stay away from Maxim Peptides, horrible products and the customer service is even worse.

Enjoy!

Warthog13

Awards
Subbed.

Been thinking about trying this myself.

Good luck!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Also full disclosure, my subjects are concurrently running T3, and are at the beginning of a cycle of trenavar, epistane, and a short kickstart of Pmag for ****s and giggles because a friend gave me a partially used bottle he had left. Just working with what I've got.

So basically my rats are running a "Get Shredded/Lean Mass" cycle. Trenavar and epistane are being run for 6 full weeks, Pmag for the first 3, and I will probably run clen the whole time as well, and administer Benadryl starting in week 3 so that it remains effective. I haven't decided exactly how long I will continue running the T3.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
that's interesting. The clen, t3, and keto were completely bunk for me. Bought it 9 months ago, sent them an email 8 months ago. They responded to my first email stating they would send a replacement batch of everything I ordered and if it didn't work for me, they would provide me with a full refund. They then completely went off the grid. No replacement ever came. I have sent them at least one email per month since, and haven't once gotten a reply.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Well I must've just gotten unlucky with 3 different bunk products then. I'm jealous of you guys. I ran the clen all the way up to what was supposed to be 200mcg, and not even a hint of a side effect.

And even if I was unlucky, that doesn't excuse the poor customer service I was provided with.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I got a flag for my post as well. My guess is that because it was the original post of the thread is the only reason it wasn't deleted. I was warned as well though. I'm just thoroughly disappointed with my experience with the company and really bitter about my lost finances. :(

Warthog13

Awards
Looks like some posts have been removed - It sounds like I'm missing out on some interesting conversation! LOL

With regards to your Clen run, are you working in any cardio or HIIT or is it all strength training?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I typically work in 1 or 2 days of either stair stepper intervals or fast walk on incline on the treadmill. So not a whole lot of cardio.

I do however do fast paced strength training and I do abs at the end of my workouts 2-3 times a week, basically every other workout.

An update on my dosages, each day I add 20mcg clen so today I administered 80mcg. I add 12.5mcg T3 every day (started at 12.5 mcg) and so today I used 50mcg.

I'm shaky as hell and I've been sweating more excessively than usual. Also have been pretty darned hungry. Will post pics soon from the first day of use so we can keep track of visual progress. Weighed myself yesterday at 206.5lbs. I am 6ft tall.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Confused about all the bunk product talk followed by references of your Clen working, you switched brands I assume? Did you grab T3 as well?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Confused about all the bunk product talk followed by references of your Clen working, you switched brands I assume? Did you grab T3 as well?
yeah sorry there ended up being 2 different conversations on this thread, one about a company from which I got some products last year that didn't work at all, and one about the products i'm using right now which DO appear to be working. I am currently using clen and t3 alongside a cycle of prohormones.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Hey all,
Checking in.

Feeling leaner, but it's hard to get the full effects of these drugs without proper control over diet. Won't go too into detail about that but I basically have zero control over what's eaten.

I'm also taking exemestane and pramipexole right now to regulate estrogen and prolactin while on my cycle and to combat the small gyno symptoms I am experiencing.

Lately I have constantly been feeling overheated with a terrible headache for the better part of each day. I think that the high body temperature is due to the T3 and clen, and the headaches are from the prami.
I have been drinking plenty of water, protein intake is higher than carbs or fat, and supplementing with taurine to counteract the depleting effects of clen. Also taking plenty of multivitamins.

Any advice, questions, or comments anyone has i will be glad to answer or receive.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey all, Checking in. Feeling leaner, but it's hard to get the full effects of these drugs without proper control over diet. Won't go too into detail about that but I basically have zero control over what's eaten. I'm also taking exemestane and pramipexole right now to regulate estrogen and prolactin while on my cycle and to combat the small gyno symptoms I am experiencing. Lately I have constantly been feeling overheated with a terrible headache for the better part of each day. I think that the high body temperature is due to the T3 and clen, and the headaches are from the prami. I have been drinking plenty of water, protein intake is higher than carbs or fat, and supplementing with taurine to counteract the depleting effects of clen. Also taking plenty of multivitamins. Any advice, questions, or comments anyone has i will be glad to answer or receive.
Lower your dose of clen.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
On what grounds? I guess I just want to know why you'd advise that before I do it.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
On what grounds? I guess I just want to know why you'd advise that before I do it.
Excessive shaking, overheating and headache... Kind of screams the amount of clen you are using in conjunction with that other gear is too much.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Interesting. I'll lower it back to 80mcg tomorrow morning and report results. I also plan on dropping my prami dosage from .5mg to .25mg tonight as well just to see if that helps with how I feel in the morning.

tog511

tog511

Awards
How'd it go? hope you didn't die bro! Sounded like your BP was high from that wombo combo but you seem kinda big to be getting sides like that from those dosages. I have taken 100mcg t3 and 100 mcg clen without the overheating and shaking too horribly. Did you supp with potassium while on clen? helps with the muscle cramps and taurine to protect your heart with the clen.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
How'd it go? hope you didn't die bro! Sounded like your BP was high from that wombo combo but you seem kinda big to be getting sides like that from those dosages. I have taken 100mcg t3 and 100 mcg clen without the overheating and shaking too horribly. Did you supp with potassium while on clen? helps with the muscle cramps and taurine to protect your heart with the clen.
I'm still on it lol, taking Benadryl every night and every morning. Most of my sides are gone, still shaky bit I'm fine with that as it lets me know it's still working. I'm cruising at 100mcg clen and recently dropped the t3 from 100 to 75mcg.
I take 2-3g taurine daily and drink at LEAST a gallon of water a day by the time I work out. Not supplementing with potassium unfortunately and being mildly allergic to bananas I don't eat them often but still eat them for the nutritional benefits.
Cramps subsided along with the other unpleasant/painful side effects.