Need diet/ meal plan help

V.alatorre

Awards
I'm in the military and work a 1 week "deployed" 2 weeks in the rear scbedule. I'm having problems being consistent/finding a meal plan/diet that works well for my schedule and goals. I Fluctuate between 197-200lbs and am roughly 10% bf. I would like to cut down to 7-9%. To be honest I either eat just chicken with veggies and spinach or crap on my week away. Does anyone have suggestions for a simple plan thatll meet my needs

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You'll just have to do some research. Chicken and veggies is a good meal for cutting and you can eat that for 2 or three meals a day and try to get some good carbs toward the morning and focused around you workouts. I'm sure you run a lot for the military so that is your cardio and will help you cut down. Have you tried any supplements to help with cutting? maybe a thermo?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stop focusing on meals and specific food choices and instead focus on macro nutrient goals. Get an app like fit day or lose it and set the limits for each macro and eat to hit those numbers. Chicken, pork, burrito, nachos, eggs, green beans, etc. Bring protein shakes with you to help you hit protein goals. Carbs and fat should be easy to hit

papersteroid

Awards
Consume no less than 1 gram of protein every pound of body weight, day by day. In the event that your protein admission is excessively low on a limited calorie diet.