Need so tips on abs

Jjbballs

Jjbballs

Awards
Need some***** Ok first off I really want to get the body type where I have a tight torso, and a big upper body. So I want to lose weight mainly on my love handles and lower stomach. But I play college football I don't want to lose that much mass. I eat pretty good and also do extra running and abs after my football lifts. I'm starting to think I will never get the body type I want and starting to blame genetics. It's hard to get big and small at the same time. Any supplements, workouts, or any tips would be appreciated

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you have a swelfie of your abs?

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Assuming your diet and training are down (if they're not, there's plenty of info out there), all you can do is focus on repartitioning. This means anabolics (probably you want to avoid these if playing NCAA) and things such as UR Spray, Antaeus Lipomorph, EC, yohambine and maybe 11-oxo (careful this is an anabolic).

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Truthfully you can do it with you diet. Still eat tons of good food but maybe cut down on the fats alittle and you could even through in a natural anabolic in my opinion and you'd be fine.
Natural Anabolics | Muscle Hardenter | Strong Supplement Shop
Since your playing college football and not gunna recommend a fat burner or anything like that but a natural anabolic will help increase muscle and decrease fat and your diet will play the main role in this.

Jjbballs

Jjbballs

Awards
Assuming your diet and training are down (if they're not, there's plenty of info out there), all you can do is focus on repartitioning. This means anabolics (probably you want to avoid these if playing NCAA) and things such as UR Spray, Antaeus Lipomorph, EC, yohambine and maybe 11-oxo (careful this is an anabolic).
I am going to start a cycle of haloX after the school year is up.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Just focus on cutting calories man. Don't overthink it

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Eat clen, tren hard, test your limits.

Srs though, get your calories in check, weighted ab exercises, and time are all your good friends.

Jjbballs

Jjbballs

Awards
Eat clen, tren hard, test your limits. Srs though, get your calories in check, weighted ab exercises, and time are all your good friends.
do you think I'll still get stronger if I cut calories because it's already hard enough to get my bench up

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
do you think I'll still get stronger if I cut calories because it's already hard enough to get my bench up
If you have a good program, strength should stay on point, it will be tougher, but you have to be tougher. If anything carb cycle. Higher calories on workdays and non workout low. Cut slowly.

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
The best advice I have is look into Nutrient timing. You are a performance athlete so you NEED calories and carbs, but you use them also. To get shredded and see these abs you speak of you need to carefully time all your fats and carbs based on demand.

Lipomorph can help with the fat burning without crazy tim effects and jitters, and as HeWhoIsRipped mentioned there are other products that can help change composition without much loss in lean mass. UR Spray is great, I highly recommend it. It would stack well with Lipomorph.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yohimbine (target-a2) with fasted cardio could be helpful for that area

D

David147

Awards
1. Get Motivated & Plum Mad Dog Mean!

Without motivation and this indomitable will get a six pack, you won't get there. The primary factor is whether you want to get it enough - enough to push through the setbacks and time it takes to get it.

2. Tell People What You're Shooting For

Yes, tell people! Friends, family, neighbors, countrymen, boyfriends, girlfriends!
This will help you in several ways.

First, you'll have added motivation to live up-to what you told others you're doing. And if you lapse, there will be people to get on your case - which will only help if you're really dedicated to this.

Also, you'll have people to praise you and be envious at your progress. Don't enjoy praise too much (it can be manipulative), but it certainly helps to have people telling you how much progress you've made. I know I enjoy praise!

3. Use The Power Of The 'Holy Trinity': Lifting & Ab Work, Cardio, & Diet

With these three on your side you can't get too far wrong. Any one of them will individually help you get a six pack, but all together they work wonders.
Without these, even if you follow the rest of these six pack abs tips you won't make progress. Integrate each of them into your battle plan for ripped abs.

Dulce

Dulce

Awards
"abs are made in the kitchen"

eat clean, build more ab muscles. done. :)

unfortunately, some people have smaller abs than others and it that requires less bodyfat than another person. Some people's abs are anatomically more defined. overall, if you can't see them, you need to lean out and build them up . Weighted crunches are excellent.

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
another often overseen ab training tip is to treat them like any other muscle. Once you can start to see them, it helps to make them "POP" this is done by increasing the muscle bellies just like any other muscle we train. This means adding resistance, and training them with intensity. Not doing 1000 crunches which would make them thin and flat.

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
From what your goals are, & assuming your natural, you need to be in a very anabolic state. I would do intermittent fasting which has been proven to cause a anabolic state. I would track your macros and have them set at 25% fat, 45%carb & 30% protein and I would set your daily calories @ 300 below maintenance , and eat bro foods. Also train for strength and hypertrophy. If you like where you are after that you could throw in a natural Ai to help really dry you out, I recommend Letrone by Black Lion Research.

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
Well, if you tell your coach you're going to be on a nutrition plan he will kick your ass lol.
When I was playing football, there's no way our coach would have let that slide.. he always touted performance over looks.. to get down to where your abs are super defined, you're probably going to be walking around with less energy than you have now, due to the lower bf% needed.
You can start now, but you may have to wait until you're done with football to really get the abs you want. Don't blame your genetics, blame football lol.
You'll get there man..