cutting advice, cns development?

N

nate9519

Awards
I plan to start my cut in a week and im just looking for advice from knowledgeable people. My main goal is to obviously lose fat but at the same time maintain and possibly gain strength. Ive done a lot of research and people say it is possible to do so by developing your cns response. I will be cutting volume from my workouts and keeping intensity high. My diet will be perfect ( since this is my 4th cut I pretty much know what foods my body needs). I will aim to lose no more than a pound a week. and also I will be using 3 supplements that I have had good success with over the past year. The first will be phosphatidic acid from fearns letchitin granules. When I run out of that I will start a cycle of aracadonic acid, then after that I will use ana beta elite. So my question is is this a good plan for leaning up while simultaneously gaining strength?

M

max d

Awards
  • Established
My thoughts are if you have been lifting for 5 yrs already that your CNS is already pretty developed. If you cut slow enough its def possible to keep most of your strength but I wouldn't expect any of your lifts to improve... Especially not bench. On a positive note you can def become "stronger" relative to your new weight you drop too. Anyway, good luck on your cut and make sure you get pleanty of protein and sleep!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This is very similar to a lot of peoples goals is to try to get lean and gain strength. It's possible and hard to do but you can do it. With a very clean diet meeting your macros you can do it. At first i would say focus on getting lean and getting the way you want to look and then try to bring your strength back up when you get to anabeta elite. Or thats how i would do it. If you dont already have anabeta elite we carry it at Strong Supplement Shop.
http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/anabeta-elite-by-pes
There a laundry list of supps you could stack on to help with either cutting and/or strength. A cheap and efficient supp i like to add on when cutting is CLA. I know a lot of people dont believe in it but i always supplement it. It pretty much aids in taking your fat and converting it into energy.