Need a BF% Estimate

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys. First a little about myself,
Im 18 years old, been training for 4 years, and Im looking to get a BF estimate. Im 6 foot 2, 220lbs and I just started my cut to get to 6-7% hopefully by the 4th of July. Ive used many natty supps since I started (yes Im young, but I have done a solid amount of research on the products I choose to use. I feel as though I can handle them based on the information I have been given).

Here is a pic to get an idea
photo (2).JPG

Thanks guys!

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
I say 16-18%. People always under estimate their bf%.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
So mid to high teens seems to be a solid consensus. Im thinking around 190 I would be lean enough. Got a competition with my cousin of who comes to the 4th of July party for our family leaner and I wanted to get some estimates on where Im starting from. Thanks guys!

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
You could get a reliable personal trainer to take your numbers once a month. That way you can officially track your progress. Plus it gives you something to look forward to every month. :)

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
im 18%, so your def below that based on your pic.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
im 18%, so your def below that based on your pic.
That's awesome to hear that. I'm trying to get disgustingly lean right now. Cut straight to 4th of July! I've lost a couple pounds even since that pic and I'm finally starting to tighten up everywhere and I feel fantastic!

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
That's awesome to hear that. I'm trying to get disgustingly lean right now. Cut straight to 4th of July! I've lost a couple pounds even since that pic and I'm finally starting to tighten up everywhere and I feel fantastic!

Good news! :)

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This might help:

image-4248420801.jpg