Unsure what to add in?

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

My fat loss is going great so far and have dropped 10lb in 5 weeks (2lb a week) which is perfect for me. Strength is basically the same except maybe a rep or two less at the same weight.

I was thinking of adding in a fat burner to my supplementation, obviously I was just going to try out our new product at platinum nutra... BUT I want to stay away from any caffeine based fat burner purely because my pre workout in currently using contains 400mgs per serving.

I've use fat burners before with caffeine and they work great so nothing against them of course.

Any ideas?

Obviously there's:

CLA
L-carnatine
Yohimbine (my pre has this too so not ideal)
Green tea
Etc

Wondered what everyone's opinion would be?

I don't mind grabbing a couple items and stacking of course.

All help much appreciated, others must have been in a similar situation.

Thanks

Something like CLA +

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Add some forskolin to whatever you decide

If you can find some EBF AaV2 that gets my vote

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Well I'm in luck then.... Found a website selling for 9.99 as it has 'expired'.
My favourite caff free to date, and I don't see any issue with it being expired but EBF Inc can verify,
I still plan to use my last bottle

Easiest burner to dose too, as it can even be used after meals due to its calorie wasting effects

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
My favourite caff free to date, and I din't see any issue with it being expired but @EBF_inc can verify, I still plan to use my last bottle Easiest burner to dose too, as it can even be used after meals due to its calorie wasting effects
Awesome, might grab myself 2 if they have that many in stock. Appreciate the help man, might stack with some CLA as well.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I always found they underdosed yohimbe in a lot of products, maybe get yourself a bottle for cheap and add an additional cap or two with your pre. Ive been doing green tea 1gram, with a black coffee, and 5 to 12.5 mg of yohimbine hcl. Its cheap and effective. If u can handle yohimbe i think its where its at.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I always found they underdosed yohimbe in a lot of products, maybe get yourself a bottle for cheap and add an additional cap or two with your pre. Ive been doing green tea 1gram, with a black coffee, and 5 to 12.5 mg of yohimbine hcl. Its cheap and effective. If u can handle yohimbe i think its where its at.
Yeah its likely not to be the clinical dose in the Pre... Not sure of exact amount.

Might grab some of that too, never had it before really and what ever is in the pre doesnt make me jitter or crash etc.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah its likely not to be the clinical dose in the Pre... Not sure of exact amount.

Might grab some of that too, never had it before really and what ever is in the pre doesnt make me jitter or crash etc.
I just kept adding an extra cap evey two or three days once I accessed my tolerance. That's some good stuff bro. Just watch u don't take too much on your really intense days. Sometimes it can be a bit much. I love it for fasted cardio.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
TTA-500 is the best stim free burner Ive used. Fantastic for health too!

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
grinnell27 - the basic setup you have looks to be on the right track. Nutrient timing and macros are the biggest influence on fat loss. That said there are additional supplements you can take to help get the fat to drop a bit easier.

take a look at Lipomorph from Antaeus Labs. http://www.antaeuslabs.com/lipomorph.html

its not your typical stack for fat loss which you seem to have covered already in your OP.

fat loss gets exponentially harder the longer you stay in deficit so this may really help you get those last layers off and get shredded for the spring/summer.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
grinnell27 - the basic setup you have looks to be on the right track. Nutrient timing and macros are the biggest influence on fat loss. That said there are additional supplements you can take to help get the fat to drop a bit easier. take a look at Lipomorph from Antaeus Labs. http://www.antaeuslabs.com/lipomorph.html its not your typical stack for fat loss which you seem to have covered already in your OP. fat loss gets exponentially harder the longer you stay in deficit so this may really help you get those last layers off and get shredded for the spring/summer.
Looks a solid product, I'm currently in the process of running a log for another company for a fat loss supplement stack. If I still need this after the 4 week log is complete, I'll check that out.

Is there any logs or reviews on it?

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
off topic, but does anyone know whats going down over at phf? All links to the forum lead to an "account suspended" page
I just tried the link above in my post and it worked fine.