stomch expanding after bulk?

hernmari1

Awards
I was doin IF for fatloss and when I started bulkin I continued fasting. Just got used to eating that way. It wasnt really a bulk just wanted to take time off of cutting n reward my self for the fat loss. So for a month I ate till my stomach hurt lol. Im now back on track and just about as lean as I was before. I noticed now tho that my stomach sticks out wierd from one side it just sticks out. It not fat I know that it just seams as if it expanded any way to shrink it down fast

PILL

Awards
That seems odd, any pain? My first thought when I hear of bulges in the abdominal wall would be a hernia.

hernmari1

Awards
I tryed to post piks in one im flexing my stomach and u cant even see the bulge in the other I pushing my stomach out to help show where it is at its not that bad normaly and no theres no pain

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
See a Doc not a message board

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What jiigz said! Is it painful? Definitely not normal and should Def be checked out by a pro

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
i would definatly do a detox or start eating clean and take psyllium husk, or something else to help digestion. looks like your a little stopped up, that hppens to me when i go on munching sprees, my lower abdomen stretches out until i unload..

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
i would definatly do a detox or start eating clean and take psyllium husk, or something else to help digestion. looks like your a little stopped up, that hppens to me when i go on munching sprees, my lower abdomen stretches out until i unload..
How would a detox or eating clean help?

hernmari1

Awards
I went to a clinic we have at work n was told it wasnt a hernia or anything like that. I did go from an allout bulk to a straight keto cut with IF. The guy at the clinic said it might be a digestive issue from to much protein n not enough fiber I upped my fiber and it seams to have gone down but still there a liitle im give it more time and if not go see a dr. But no it doesn't hurt

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
How would a detox or eating clean help?
Because of all the sugars and ****ty food expands your stomach, and when your eating a lot your intestines get stopped up in lower stomach, or atleast me. As soon as I dial in my stomach shrinks easily. And Along side some carb cycling protocols for faster results.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Because of all the sugars and ****ty food expands your stomach, and when your eating a lot your intestines get stopped up in lower stomach, or atleast me. As soon as I dial in my stomach shrinks easily. And Along side some carb cycling protocols for faster results.
But why only chitty food?

Alot of any food will do that lol

It is likely a digestive issue not resultant from subpar food

David147

Awards
If you are not eating properly while trying to gain weight you will lose muscle tissue. You have to make sure that you are eating plenty of proteins, fats (the right kind), and carbohydrates - and in large quantities, so that your body can gain weight. Another important factor in gaining weight is supplements. Meal replacement bars, powders, and protein shakes are all great ways to increase you daily intake of calories. If you are serious about gaining weight then you must be consuming at least 500 calories more than your body is using.

The two most important factors in weight gain is exercise and diet. If you are doing weight training and eating the right amount of food, then your body will have no choice but to gain weight and turn it into muscle. Make sure you are getting enough rest between workouts as this allows your body time to recuperate and build new muscle tissue.