Clen at dentist?

jman6

Awards
So a week into my clen cycle I'm going to have to get 2 cavities filled. Should I just wait a week to start or will I be fine going to the dentist. The appointment is in the early morning so I won't be dosing it before hand, but rather later in the day. What's your opinion?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What's your worry? Is he going to prescribe some pain meds and you're worried about interactions?

jman6

Awards
What's your worry? Is he going to prescribe some pain meds and you're worried about interactions?
No, but what about the stuff they inject into your gums to num em. And no they aren't prescribing pain meds

exhausted1

Awards
Food for thought...the local numbing agent typically used is lidocaine. Dentists will typically mix it with adrenaline to make the numbing effects last longer. I'm not sure that would still effect your cycle much though. If you're concerned, stay at a low dose for a couple days. However, since you've just started the cycle, I would venture to say you're at a low dose (eventually working your way up) anyway.

DemonDevster

Awards
when in doubt play it safe just dose later on in the day or have a day off clen for the dentist and carry on the day after

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alpha Gainz 1
Cycle Logs 15
Weight Loss 5
Anabolics 29
Bkk92233 Weight Loss 11