Fat loss

foxhound72072

Awards
Hello everyone. I have been hitting the gym harder than I ever have by doing 6 days a week instead of three because I feel this year I want to look my best.

I have lost just about 10lbs and I have stubborn belly fat that has barely slimmed down. So I just decided to start HIIT training and seems to be doing better. My diet is way better than it was and I feel emotionally and physically amazing. I am currently taking whey protein, a pre workout, and tribulus. Just started trib though. I have a decent amount of muscle on me so my goal is to hit 10-12% bf.

Can someone recommend some serious fat burning products or any tips ? Like I said my diet is finally on point. I had a hard time cutting beer out and sweets but finally one month without that crap and eating healthy. I am using myfitness pal to track food. Thanks.

foxhound72072

Awards
Forgot to mention I am 6'1" 210 currently and I have a heavy lifting/rigorous job. I have been eating around 2700 calories to cut/lose weight.

I've been looking at some of mind and muscle stacks and I have also been reading up on clen and albuterol lately.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Can I ask your age?

http://orbitnutrition.com/cart/pes-new-alphamine-252-grams-raspberry-lemonade.html

I would suggest Alphamine or Norcodrene to start, If adhering to your diet is no issue and you just want extra energy+ burning I suggest Alphamine, if hunger is an issue definitely try out Norcodrene.

As for Clen/Alb
I would not use that as a starting point. A giid burner like I listed is more than enough esoecially because you are making progress as it is. If you need more kick down the line add ECA to the mix.

foxhound72072

Awards
I am 31. Eca stack I am a bit fuzzy on because I thought you can't get ephedra anymore. Do I buy ephedrine hcl and mix it and combine the rest ?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I am 31. Eca stack I am a bit fuzzy on because I thought you can't get ephedra anymore. Do I buy ephedrine hcl and mix it and combine the rest ?
If you have access to Ephedrine HCl absolutely just use that,

Americans will chime in for you how they get their ephedrine but I know many use Bronkaid

Ephedrine is much easier to get than Clen/Alb

foxhound72072

Awards
I looked for bronkaid a month ago. Didn't see it. Maybe someone will help me out with that. I did use muscle pharm shred matrix and it helped a little. Looking to go more extreme this year and get to my best.

Thanks for the replies. Does anyone recommend the mind and muscle stack for fat loss, t2, wicked and rise and swell ?

Thanks.

foxhound72072

Awards
I've seen that somewhere before. A few times actually. Thanks guys. I'll do some comparisons between all these posted.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Go to the supplement company section, and than to Platinum Nutraceuticals tab. I wold give yo a link but I'm on my tablet and I can't from here

noahneng

noahneng

Awards
Yohimbine HCG. Make sure you know how to dose it properly, otherwise you might end up in a world of hurt. I can handle 10-12 capsules at a time but my wife gets the jitters and too fast heart rate at just 3 capsules. Suggest protocol as outlined in Lyle McDonald's "The_Ketogenic_Diet_Lyle_McDonald" (you can find pdf free on internet), exert below..

Dosing of yohimbe
The optimal dose of yohimbe is thought to be 0.2 milligrams of active ingredient/kilogram of
bodyweight (2,24,25). Thus a 68 kilogram individual (150 lbs) would require 13 milligrams to
increase fat breakdown. Individuals should start with a lower dosage to assess their tolerance
and increase dosage only when no negative heart rate or blood pressure responses occur.
A significant problem with most yohimbe on the market is a lack of standardization,
making it difficult to know how much of the active compound is present. Additionally, there are
compounds present in herbal preparations, that appear to cause greater side effects for herbal
yohimbine, compared to prescription yohimbine hydrochloride. As with ephedrine, yohimbe
should not be taken with any medication which acts as a MAOI.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I looked for bronkaid a month ago. Didn't see it. Maybe someone will help me out with that. I did use muscle pharm shred matrix and it helped a little. Looking to go more extreme this year and get to my best. Thanks for the replies. Does anyone recommend the mind and muscle stack for fat loss, t2, wicked and rise and swell ? Thanks.
Primatene Tablets.

foxhound72072

Awards
Thank you Noah and puccah. All good information. Other forums do not have as helpful people as this one.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
You can get broncaid or primatene at walgreens, cvs, Wal-Mart,grocery pharmacies... they have it behind the counter and they scan your I.d. so that people aren't buying it in bulk to make meth. They also have generic forms made by walgreens n Wal-Mart brands. Don't buy the ephedra formulas you see on various websites as they do not have active ephedrine alkaloids, which is why companies are able to sell "ephedra" now.

foxhound72072

Awards
I couldn't get it because my new license is a paper one and they can't scan the paper one. New one comes in the mail soon.

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
I don't know if you are carb sensitive like me. But I find myself at my leanest when I cut my carbs and only eat them in the morning. Works wonders for me when I want to lean out.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know if you are carb sensitive like me. But I find myself at my leanest when I cut my carbs and only eat them in the morning. Works wonders for me when I want to lean out.
Metabolic powder and recompadrol shine in a traditional diet

Most who use it with their maintenance calories and add both products see a 3-5lb reduction in weight in a month

foxhound72072

Awards
I haven't noticed much when I cut carbs out. I tend to zigzag sometimes. Would metabolic powder be good on a bulking diet ?

DonnellHensle

Awards
I am going to the gym everyday and doing my workout as per the schedule for losing the weight, but this won't work completely for getting a slim body so I am taking weight loss supplement such as green tea, pure coffee bean extract, etc. for faster results as per the gym expert. This is the safest way to lose fat instead of metabolic powder and chemicals.

foxhound72072

Awards
When I first started fat loss Dec 19th, I took oharma shred matrix. 4lbs melted off because I also just started cutting.

I noticed my weight doesn't change much because I am also lifting heavier. I'm looking leaner and fat is slowly going away and weight sort of stays put. If that makes any sense to you.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I started my Eca stack yesterday and my heart felt like it was going to burst. I cut the ephedrine in half and I feel a lot better. Oh and this time I bought Bronkaid instead of Primatene. I didn't realize that the MGs were soooo different.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Drop the trib, or at least don't buy more, it's useless.
I recommend EC in the morning and or preworkout (as long as sleep is not an issue), along with Antaeus Lipomorph.

Also I'd add creatine to your supplements.

foxhound72072

Awards
I actually gave my trib away to a friend today. I do have creative and I have been using that religiously.

Since adding hiit I lost just about and inch to my belly. Week of hiit. I have some mind and muscle products on order so we will see how they go.

David147

Awards
A lot of people believe that if you do crunches, you'll lose weight in your stomach, or if you do arm curls, you'll lose your flabby arms. My sister is a personal trainer at a gym, and she says that you can't lose weight in a concentrated area.

You have to do cardiovascular exercise, like running, swimming (which also gains muscle), or the elliptical machines at the gym. As long as you keep your heart rate up for a while, you should burn off calories.

If you do exercises in the weight room, don't be surprised if you might gain weight. Muscle weighs more than fat, so if you lose body fat and gain muscle, you could gain weight on the scale, but look and feel much better.

The best way to burn fat and keep it off is to eat healthy and do cardio at LEAST half an hour a day. I know it sounds like something a doctor would say, but there aren't any real quick fixes to lose weight. Those dexatrim and trim spa stuff doesn't work, it just makes you feel hyper and crappy, don't use them.

Nektar

Nektar

Awards
Good stuff!! However Exercising a particular muscle group will increase local PGF2a release, destroying fat cells ;)

jaces

jaces

Awards
Good stuff!! However Exercising a particular muscle group will increase local PGF2a release, destroying fat cells ;)
it doesnt destroy fat cells it helps to inhibit lipogenesis and it doesnt result in lipolysis.. fat cells can only shrink

Nektar

Nektar

Awards
it doesnt destroy fat cells it helps to inhibit lipogenesis and it doesnt result in lipolysis.. fat cells can only shrink
Ok thanks. However I read somewhere that it kills the cells and then the fat must deposit somewhere else like the neck cause there are less cells to store it. No?

jaces

jaces

Awards
Ok thanks. However I read somewhere that it kills the cells and then the fat must deposit somewhere else like the neck cause there are less cells to store it. No?
no, fat cells cant just die or go away.. the arent metabolicly active because they dont have mitochondria and the cell only shrinks when fat loss occurs

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've always wanted a big neck !!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It has been six months since original post....how goes the battle?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fat cells can become victim to cell death. After years that is.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
End of the day energy expenditure has to be more than food intake

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
no, fat cells cant just die or go away.. the arent metabolicly active because they dont have mitochondria and the cell only shrinks when fat loss occurs
Uh, adipocytes definitely have mitochondira...

jaces

jaces

Awards
Uh, adipocytes definitely have mitochondira...
yes no i frased that wrong i meant to say a lot of mitochondria vs a skeletalmuscle cell.. but an adipocyte cant just die.. its there forever

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
yes no i frased that wrong i meant to say a lot of mitochondria vs a skeletalmuscle cell.. but an adipocyte cant just die.. its there forever
Well thats just completely false. WAT has an average life span of around 10 years. So there's that.

jaces

jaces

Awards
Even after marked weight loss, the body never loses adipocytes. As a rule, to facilitate changes in weight, the adipocytes in the body merely gain or lose fat content. However, if the adipocytes in the body reach their maximum capacity of fat, they may replicate to allow additional fat storage.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Even after marked weight loss, the body never loses adipocytes. As a rule, to facilitate changes in weight, the adipocytes in the body merely gain or lose fat content. However, if the adipocytes in the body reach their maximum capacity of fat, they may replicate to allow additional fat storage.
Just because you copy and paste from somewhere doesn't make you correct.