Best way to cut bloating upper stoamch

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok for some that know me on here I've been on trt for now close to 5 yrs. I get tested about 3 x a year. I went from 291 lbs 4 yrs ago down to 218 best weight about yr n half ago. All of a sudden the last 16 months, I blew back up to 250. Now the first 15 lbs I figured was muscle do to heavier lifting. But then I noticed I was retaining way to much water as well. When I say I have minimal to no fat on legs and arms it's about dead on, but my back and stomach and chest are horrible in terms of fat storage. The problem i'm having is with in the last month or even couple weeks my upper stomach has bloated. Even without eating for hours, I still feel a tight bloating in upper abs area. No pain just bloated and weight gained out of no where. I haven't changed my diet, and I have been doing even more cardio.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Have you had your thyroid checked?

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I just had blood work done few weeks ago, but I believe they didn't check the thyroid on that one. So i'm trying to set up an apt to do it.

MrBEEF

Awards
You likely just have areas that are stubborn. So as you get older, these area get even more stubborn. When you fluctuate in weight, you will likely put it back on in the stubborn areas.

I have the same problem with my love handles. I have a 4-pack and gigantic loves handles. I hate it. One day I am going to get surgery, and be awake for it, and just watch them sizzle off my body!!

David147

Awards
Bloating can be described as a feeling of discomfort and ‘fullness’ in the abdominal area. Sometimes marked by a tightness, swelling, and mild distension of the stomach, bloating can also be accompanied by an excess of stomach gas that can be very embarrassing. Bloating can affect your daily activities and if the condition is chronic, it may require medication and a change in diet and lifestyle to tackle the problem in the long-term.

Bloating makes you feel that your stomach has swollen is size and can be caused by a number of factors that range from overeating, medications, obesity, and other illnesses. In all cases, intestinal gases build up in the stomach causing it to enlarge. Bloating is often accompanied by stomach pain, as relief is not usually achieved through flatulence or belching.
Remedies for Bloating

One of the best cures for bloating is the avoidance of all foods that cause gas and flatulence. Keeping a food diary will help you track what foods cause an aggravation in the digestive system and what foods should thus be avoided. Foods such as legumes, cauliflower, cabbage, sprouts, fizzy drinks, chewing gum, melons and apples can all lead to gas and stomach distension and should either be cut out from your diet or eaten only in small controlled quantities. Certain high fiber foods can also cause excessive gas to build up in the intestine and should be avoided until the spell of bloating passes. Regular exercise and even some light exercise after a meal can aid digestion. Try not to lie down immediately after eating to avoid belching and gas.