Vacation diet

thisguyinny

thisguyinny

Awards
I'm leaving for Aruba in a week... I was wondering what the best strategy would be for me to look my best while away. Should I eat low carbs for the week or will that plan be bad if I don't restrict carbs while away? Any input welcome.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would go low and then try to stay as low as you can when you travel but maybe through in a cheat day while your on vaca and have a really high carb day. But that's just my opinion.

organometal

Awards
Vacation is hard. I always switch to maintenance and enjoy myself

Johnston

Johnston

Awards
It's not a vacation if you're worrying too much about these things. Might as well stay at home!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
id take a top notch GDA with you and eat like a man.

maria.kremens

maria.kremens

Awards
Just enjoy the vacation and eat & drink whatever you like :)

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

DonnellHensle

Awards
If someone really goes away for vacation, then he/she has to follow a healthy diet plan otherwise whatever the efforts you are taking to lose fat is useless and there will not be any breakdown in our schedule. This I tell you from my personal experience and it really helps to lose weight.

papersteroid

Awards
A get-away is a period to loose up, to celebrate, to restore, to see new places and attempt new things. I really like vacations and enjoy myself.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I say stay under maintenance and enjoy yourself. I will be going next week. This week I dropped my calories another 150-200 and cut carbs in half. Lifting a little harder as well. Plan on enjoying some good food after being in SE Asia for a year now.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
drejb Anabolics 9
Weight Loss 6
bmoore Weight Loss 5
Strygwyr Nutrition / Health 22
Nutrition / Health 11