Keto diet while on cycle

Boris2247

Awards
Hey guys, I did a keto diet once while i was on winny, did CKD and lost from 95kg to 86 in less than 2 months.

Was gonna start using tri-trenbolone, test and winny in january, and at first i was thinking of bulking, but now I am considering doing keto diet again while on the cycle.

My question is, will going on a keto diet natural cause catabolysm, aka muscle loss, or will it be prevented if I eat enough proteins and fats?
Also, if going on a keto diet without the juice is not a good idea, which ones would you recommend?
I am going to be on the diet for 3 months and will try to get my bf to around 8% if possible, right now it's around 15-17%

My final question is: if I use the three mentioned steroids in keto, can I still gain some muscle mass, or will it just prevent catabolysm?

MrBEEF

Awards
Hey guys, I did a keto diet once while i was on winny, did CKD and lost from 95kg to 86 in less than 2 months.

Was gonna start using tri-trenbolone, test and winny in january, and at first i was thinking of bulking, but now I am considering doing keto diet again while on the cycle.

My question is, will going on a keto diet natural cause catabolysm, aka muscle loss, or will it be prevented if I eat enough proteins and fats?
Also, if going on a keto diet without the juice is not a good idea, which ones would you recommend?
I am going to be on the diet for 3 months and will try to get my bf to around 8% if possible, right now it's around 15-17%

My final question is: if I use the three mentioned steroids in keto, can I still gain some muscle mass, or will it just prevent catabolysm?

Most loose muscle on Keto diets because they do not execute it well. It will be very unlikely you will make gains on it, unless you run a cycle.

If you run winstrol again, you'll be ok. If you run the Tren/Test/Win, you will make gains. This is a well-known intermediate cutting cycle. Your idea of running this cycle + Keto is what IFBB pros do for 3 months before contests, and it's not easy, you will likely go insane. I strongly suggest not.

Try either one of these:
1) Run Winstrol by itself again while on Keto, and plan your keto diet WELL and follow it to the T.
2) Run the intermediate cutting cycle and eat CLEAN: No Saturated Fat, no starch/sugars.

Also one recommendation...I notice you only have 7 posts. Maybe you're experienced and just new, but the intermediate cycle is NO JOKE. Running Winstrol solo is NOTHING compared to that...nothing. Running Winstrol solo, you will likely not even see any side effects. However the intermediate...oh yes you will, so I hope you know what you're doing with these compounds. I hope you got your on-cycle support and PCT figured out or you risk of messing up your body for the rest of your life...no joke.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Also one recommendation...I notice you only have 7 posts. Maybe you're experienced and just new, but the intermediate cycle is NO JOKE. Running Winstrol solo is NOTHING compared to that...nothing. Running Winstrol solo, you will likely not even see any side effects. However the intermediate...oh yes you will, so I hope you know what you're doing with these compounds. I hope you got your on-cycle support and PCT figured out or you risk of messing up your body for the rest of your life...no joke.
Yea and get that on cycle support/pct before you start. Grab some on cycle support supps here, http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/top-5-on-cycle-support