Contest Question

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
So guys, I am getting married in June and I want to do a legitimate contest prep.

Wanting to get down to 7-8% and I need some place to get a nutritionist to help me get a plan going.

I can do it but I really need someone to help me stay accountable and all that stuff as well as help me get my "supplements" in order.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
breezy11 coaches and I believe @Distilled Water does as well. The Solution knows quite a few coaches as well.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
You won't need 'supplements' if you're not actually competing. I did it without - it all comes down to diet and training. 9 months is plenty of time. Accountability wise i find it really depends on how bad you want to achieve your goal. There will always be slight slip ups. Just make sure they are only small.

I'm not a coach per say but can help you get started. What is your current weight and body fat percentage? That will give a good idea on how long you need to diet down.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
These are whom i would suggest

Inov8Elite Performance (Austin, Matt, Lloyd) are the 3 coaches i would recommend off them.
Jason Theobald
Shelby Starnes
Tommy Jeffers (IFPA Pro)
Paul Rivelia (Pro Physique)
Matt Porter

If you want a list of a few more let me know, but these guys will treat you well. I would suggest shooting a few emails, see what your budget suits, and what you like or dislike in their responses or offerings.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You won't need 'supplements' if you're not actually competing. I did it without - it all comes down to diet and training. 9 months is plenty of time. Accountability wise i find it really depends on how bad you want to achieve your goal. There will always be slight slip ups. Just make sure they are only small.

I'm not a coach per say but can help you get started. What is your current weight and body fat percentage? That will give a good idea on how long you need to diet down.
I think the reason for the "supplements" was that he meant ph/ds ha..

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
breezy11 coaches and I believe @Distilled Water does as well. The Solution knows quite a few coaches as well.
Thanks!!

Well I already had a TREN / EPI cycle planned for the spring time and I wanted to know what else to run with it to stay dry and lean.

These are whom i would suggest

Inov8Elite Performance (Austin, Matt, Lloyd) are the 3 coaches i would recommend off them.
Jason Theobald
Shelby Starnes
Tommy Jeffers (IFPA Pro)
Paul Rivelia (Pro Physique)
Matt Porter

If you want a list of a few more let me know, but these guys will treat you well. I would suggest shooting a few emails, see what your budget suits, and what you like or dislike in their responses or offerings.
Will do!! Thanks man!

I appreciate it!

Yah I did haha. I want to keep progressing as much as I can and I want to make sure I'm doing everything correctly.

The last time I was super ripped was when I came home from Basic Training but I was small as ****.

Really needing some advice as too how much weight I should lose to become almost contest shredded but still be as big as I can be.

Really wanting some people to be like... Wow... Holy ****kkkkkk lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Dont forget, you have to be big first to be big and shredded ;)

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Dont forget, you have to be big first to be big and shredded ;)
Haha this is true!

I am pretty decently sized for my height. DMZ and TREST should help over the winter. :D

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Haha this is true!

I am pretty decently sized for my height. DMZ and TREST should help over the winter. :D
Where's your gaps between cycles...? if youre running that now, pct then your next cycle wouldnt be til late spring if you're following the normal "guidelines"

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Where's your gaps between cycles...? if youre running that now, pct then your next cycle wouldnt be til late spring if you're following the normal "guidelines"
Yah the wedding isn't until June so there is enough time to recover, it's a short time span but doable.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, thats why I quoted it like he did. Actual supplements help will help a lot. But I thought since it was for a wedding he does not necessarily need to play with hormone - perhaps some clen or albuterol would be useful.